UPPSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2020 is out @uppsc.up.nic.in under Advt No. A-1/E-1/2019. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)has released the Admit Card for the Computer Operator Grade B Typing Test Admit Card 2020 for the exam scheduled for 19th January 2020. UPPSC released the Admit Card for the post of Computer Operator on 13th January 2020.
The article provides a link to download the UPPSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2020. Also, instructions to download the admit card are also available. Read on to find out.
UPPSC Computer Operator Typing Test Admit Card Notice
UPPSC has released an official notice for the candidates appearing for the typing test. Given below is the date, roll no. and time for the candidates appearing for UPPSC Computer Operator Typing Test 2020.
|Date of Exam||Roll No.||Time|
|19th January 2020
|010003 to 013032||9:00 am to 11:00 am|
|013056 to 016302||12:30 pm to 2:30 pm|
|016314 to 019069||4:00 pm to 6:00 pm|
How to Download UPPSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2020?
The steps to download the admit card are as follows:
- Click on the link given below.
- Click on “Download Admit Card For Computer Operator Grade B Typing Test Exam”
- It will redirect you to the login page of the admit card.
- Candidates are required to enter registration number, date of birth, gender, verification code.
- Click on the Download Admit Card button.
- The UPPSC Computer Operator Grade B Typing Test 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to download and print it to appear for the typing test.
- Also, save it for future reference.
Link To Download UPPSC Computer Admit Card 2020
To download UPPSC Computer Operator Grade B Admit Card 2020, check the direct download link provided below.
Documents To Carry For Computer Operator Grade B Skill Test
- Along with the admit card, proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator. The photo identity cards could be a Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
What After Downloading UPPSC Computer Typing Test Admit Card?
- Candidates must check their name, venue address and exam date mentioned on Admit Card/Call Letter.
- If there is any mismatch in detail, please contact the concerned authority. The helpline number is mentioned on the official site of UPSSSC.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Do read the necessary items mentioned on the admit card. Also check for things not to be carried in the exam hall such as phones, calculators, BlueTooth devices.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photographs.