UPPSC BEO Prelims exam has been postponed @uppsc.up.nic.in. UPPSC is conducting the recruitment to employ Block Education Officer to recruit 309 candidates. The exam was scheduled to take place on 22nd March 2020 as declared earlier but is now stand postponed till further notice. Candidates who have applied for the mentioned post may check the direct link to the notice below.
UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has postponed the Block Education Officer prelims exam due to some administrative reasons. Candidates can check the notice below. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for any update regarding the UPPSC BEO Admit Card and Exam Date. The new exam date will be announced soon and admit card will be released few days before the exam.
Link to Download UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020
Given is the direct link for admit card, which will be active soon. Go through the instructions and use the same to download the admit card.
Note: The new admit card link is going to release soon.
How to Download Your Admit Card?
- Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device. Here you will have to enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be able to see the admit card document on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference
UPPSC BEO Exam 2019-20
- UPPSC BEO Exam, the appointed candidates will receive a salary as a Group ‘C’ Gazetted Officer, Pay Scale 9,300/- 34,800/- in the Grade Pay – 4,800/-
- The prelims exam will be for Two Hours
- Total -120 questions for 300 marks
- Syllabus for Prelim exam:
History of India
Indian National Movement
Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
Current National and International Important Events
General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning
Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture,
Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
- UPPSC Block Education Officer Selection Process
- On the basis of the Preliminary Examination, thirteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared qualified for the Main Examination
- After the main exam, the selection will be made. Only the total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (written) examination will be considered.
For Our Readers
The latest notifications related to government jobs, admit card and result is published on a regular basis @adda247.com/jobs. Subscribe to these notifications through the bell icon!