UPPSC Assistant Teacher Result 2020 Declared: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently released the provisional result for the recruitment of LT Teacher Social Science (Male Branch) at its official website @uppsc.up.nic.in. The commission conducted the Assistant Teacher (Trained Graduate Category) Examination 2018 on July 29, 2018. The candidates who have appeared in the UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 can download the result through the direct link provided in the article below.
The recruitment examination was conducted for filling 926 vacancies for Social Science teachers in Men’s Branch, out of which 462 are for unreserved category, 250 for OBC, 196 for SC and 18 vacancies for ST. According to the official notice, the results for 924 vacancies have been declared, while the results of two seats – 1 unreserved category and 1 OBC – has been delayed due to the pending court cases.
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Result 2020: Overview
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPPSC LT Grade Asst. Teacher (Male Branch Recruitment- 2018|
|Number of Seats||926|
|Exam Date||29th July 2018|
|Result Date||16th October 2020|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Result PDF
The candidates who have appeared in the exam conducted for the UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 can now download the result through the direct link provided here.
How to check UPPSC Assistant Teacher Result 2020?
- Visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Result of Advt. No. A-1/E-1/2018, Trained Graduate (L.T. Grade, Male/Female Branch) Exam 2018, for the post ASSISTANT TEACHER SOCIAL SCIENCE (MALE BRANCH)”
- The UPPSC LT Teacher Social Science Result 2020 in a pdf format will be displayed on the screen
- Scroll down and check your results
- Download the results and take its print out for future use.