UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Prelims Result 2020 is out @uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared the Prelims Result of UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Exam. To check UPPSC APO Result 2020, go through the link that we have provided below.
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Prelims Result
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Result has been declared by the Commission on 11th May 2020. It is a good news for Uttar Pradesh Government Job Aspirants UPPPSC APO Mains was scheduled to be held on 07th June 2020. UPPSC has postponed the Assistant Prosecution Officer Mains exam till further notice. The Result has been published in the PDF Format. The Commission will soon declare the Marks/ Cut off marks obtained by the candidates. As soon as the marks are released by the commission it will be made available here as well.
How To Check UPPSC APO Result 2020?
To Check UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Result 2020 PDF, follow the steps given below.
- Click the given link to download the Result PDF.
- Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students).
- Candidate can use CTRL+F to search the Roll number from the Merit list.
- If Roll no. / Name present in the merit list will be selected for the post of UPPSC APO Result.
- A PDF will open on a new tab, look for your name/roll number in that list
- Download the PDF and take a printout for future reference.
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Prelims Result 2020: Link
Follow the link given below to check UPPSC APO Prelims Result.
What After UPPSC APO Prelims Result?
With the declaration of APO Result, the qualified candidates of the prelims will be called for the Mains exam. The marks secured by the candidates as well as the cut-off will be published shortly by the commission.