UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2021
UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2021: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the admit card for CBT Exam to be held for Technician Electrical posts. A total of 608 vacancies will be filled through this examination. The direct link to download the admit card from the direct link below. The exam dates and venue details have been mentioned on the admit card, download and check it.
UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2021: Overview
Steps to Download UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of UPPCL — upenergy.in or directly download the admit card from the below link.
- On the homepage click on the link which reads “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ONLINE EXAM (CBT) FOR THE POST OF “TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL)” AGAINST ADVT. NO. O3/VSA/2020/TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL)”
- It will direct to a new page of the UPPCL website
- Enter your user ID and password to log in
- The UPPCL Technician admit card will be displayed on the screen, download it and take a hard copy of the admit card to carry along to the exam hall.
Direct Link To Download UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2021
The candidates who have applied for UPPCL Technician (Electrical) posts against Advt. no O3/VSA/2020 can download their hall ticket from the direct link below. The exam date and venue will be displayed on the candidate’s admit card.
Information Mentioned on UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2021
The Admit Cards will be contained the information about your Roll Number, Name, etc. Details are mentioned below –
- Applicant Name
- Date of Exam
- Slot of Exam
- Exam Roll Number
- Reporting Time
- date of Birth
- Gate Closure Time
- Exam Timing
- Category of Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Centre Code
UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Exam Pattern 2021
The exam will be in 2 parts, which are explained below:
Part 1 of the exam consists of 50 questions based on Computer Knowledge (NIELIT of “CCC”)
- Each question will carry 1 marks
- Negative markings include the deduction of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer.
Part 2 of the Exam have 4 sections that include Technical Knowledge, General Studies & Reasoning Ability, General English and Hindi. Read the following table to know the detailed exam pattern.
|Section||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Technical Knowledge||150||150||3 hrs|
|General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
Required Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Centre:
Required Documents to bring to enter in the Examination Hall, the details are mentioned below –
- Print out of Admit Card
- Post Card Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- A self-attested photocopy of identity proof