UPPCL Personnel Officer Admit Card 2019 is out @upenergy.in. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has uploaded the Admit Card for the Post of Personnel Officer (PO) Recruitment 2019. The total no. of vacancy is 15.The Commission has released admit card for Advt. No. 05/VSA/2019/PO.
Those Candidates who have applied for this exam can download their Admit Card now. Click on the link provided below to download your admit card.
Important Dates For UPPCL PO Exam 2020
|Release of UPPCL PO Admit Card||06th January 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of January|
Steps To Download UPPCL Personnel Assistant Admit Card 2020
The following are the steps to download UPPCL PO, Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the link provided below to download your Admit Card/Call Letter.
- Now enter your User ID and Password to access your Admit Card.
- Enter the captcha.
- Click on Login.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it from there and Print it out to appear for the exam.
Link To Download UPPCL Personnel Officer 2019-20 Admit Card
Click on the link below to generate admit card.
Discrepancy In Downloading UPPCL PO 2020 Admit Card
- After Downloading UPPCL PO Admit Card 2019, the candidates must check that the details such as Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Photograph Category, Address, etc. mentioned in the Admit Card is correct.
- In case of any mismatch, the candidate must report to the concerned authority immediately.
Documents To Carry For UPPCL PO Exam 2020
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- A valid ID proof such as Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- 2/3 Passport Size Photographs
UPPCL Personnel Officer Selection Process 2020
- Aspirants will have to secure at least 30% marks to qualify for the next round of selection process.
- The Written Exam will be of objective type and conduct through online computer-based.
- The Exam will be of 200 marks and the duration will be of 3 Hours.
Points To Note For UPPCL PO Exam 2020
- Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of the final result.
- Candidates must take a print out of their admit cards beforehand to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidate should not possess any electronic items such as mobile phones ( even in switched off mode), pager, storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment during the examination.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examination.