UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released recruitment notification for various Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – Electrical, CS/IT & Civil Trades. A total of 301 vacancies have been announced. Interested candidates can check their eligibility to apply online. The UPPCL Assistant Engineer Application form will be activated form 25th September 2019.
Candidates can check the details of UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment in the given article. Read further to find out.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|UPPCL Assistant Engineer Online Application||25th-September-2019 (Begins)|
|Application Last Date||14th-October-2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||16th-October-2019|
|UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam Date||November 2019|
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Online Application Form 2019
UPPCL has released the Online form for Assistant Engineer 2020. Candidates may check the given link to apply online for UPPCL Assistant Engineer.
Link for UPPCL Assistant Engineer Online form is given below:
How to Apply Online for UPPCL Assistant Engineer
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click the New Registration link and fill the basic personal credentials
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting UPPCL Assistant Engineer Online form:
- The UPPCL Assistant Engineer Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for UP PCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment should check for the given age limit and education criteria:
- Age Limit Criteria:(As on 01/January/2019)
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-As per Apprenticeship Act 1961
- Education Qualifications:
Candidates having Engineering Degree (B.Tech/B.E) in Electrical/Civil/CS/IT/Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from UP/State government approved College OR from AICTE approved Institute OR from Central Legislature approved institute
- Computer Knowledge (Optional) – Candidates having Basic Knowledge in Computer will be preferred too for this recruitment.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
• All Applicants from Other State – Rs. 1,000/-
• General/ OBC/EWS/Ex-Serviceman of UP – Rs. 1,000/-
• SC/ST hailing from U.P. – Rs. 700/-
• PWD Applicants – Rs. 10/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Department-wise Vacancy Distribution
|Post Cadre||Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|E&M||Asst Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||108||81||27||52||3||271|
|E&M||Asst Engineer Trainee (Computer Science)||7||6||2||6||1||22|
|E&M||Asst Engineer Trainee (Electronics & Telecommun.)||5||0||0||0||0||5|
|Civil||Asst Engineer Trainee (Civil)||1||1||0||1||0||3|
Note – Domicile Reservation is only applicable for UP residing applicants candidates
Important Points to Note for UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Training Programme Period – As per UPPCL Decided duration
- Selection Criteria involves a Computer based Test and Personal Interview.
- Examination Center- Examination will take place in major cities of Uttar Pradesh
- Syllabus for the UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 will be same as that of GATE Exam
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on UPPCL Assistant Engineer Online form or Recruitment 2020.