UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Review Officer (ARO) @upenergy.in/uppcl. The Online Application for UPPCL ARO Recruitment is active from 09th September to 29th September 2020. There are a total of 16 vacancies for UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari recruitment. The direct link is provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and links.
UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2020
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps to Apply Online for UPPCL Assistant Review Officer. Candidates can start applying for the online application. The application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 29th September 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment Online form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
UPPCL ARO Recruitment: Overview
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Post||Assistant Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari)|
|Online application begins||09th September 2020|
|Last Date of online application||29th September 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||29th September 2020|
|Offline Mode Fee Last Date||01st October 2020|
|Exam Date||Last week of October (Tentative)|
UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari: Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is given in the table.
|General||EWS||OBC (non-creamy layer)||SC||Total|
|Assistant Review Officer||03||01||06||06||16|
UPPCL ARO: Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari:
- Education Qualification: Candidate must be a Bachelors’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University. The candidate must have 30 wpm typing speed.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st July 2020)
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)- As per rules.
UPPCL ARO: Mode of Selection
The selection for UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Written Exam
UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Application Fee
The Online application fee for different categories of UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Application Fee 2020:
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 700/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
Prerequisites for UPPCL Online form 2020:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet.
- A scanned copy of a colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
UPPCL ARO: Steps to Apply Online
Follow the given steps to complete the application for UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Online form 2020
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure payment has been made. The completion of the UPPCL ARO online form requires the payment.
UPPCL ARO Online Form
The link for UPPCL Samakshi Adhikari Online Application is provided below, apply online for UPPCL ARO:
UPPCL ARO Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Application by post is not acceptable.
Important Information for UPPCL 2020:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2020
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.
UPPCL ARO Recruitment: FAQ’s
Q 1. What was the notification for UPPCL ARO Recruitment released?
Ans. The notification for UPPCL ARO Recruitment was released on 15th August 2020.
Q 2. For which posts UPPCL ARO notification is released?
Ans. UPPCL notification was released for Assistant Review Officer (ARO).
Q 3. What is the last date for the application fee of UPPCL ARO Recruitment?
Ans. The last date of application for UPPCL ARO is 29th September 2020.
Q 4. How can I apply for UPPCL Samakshi Adhikari Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply by using the direct link in the article or from the official website.
Q 5. How many vacancies are there is the UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Recruitment?
Ans. There are 16 vacancies in UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2020.