UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) has released a notification inviting eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer on its official website @upcl.org. The recruitment will be conducted for 105 vacancies of various post. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the recruitment from the direct link provided in the article below on or before April 16, 2021. Read the complete article for more recruitment information.
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: Overview
|UPCL AE Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited|
|Post||Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer|
|No of Vacancy||105|
|Online Registration Starts||March 17, 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||April 16, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Interview|
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||March 17, 2021|
|Last Date of Application||April 16, 2021|
|Last Date of payment of fees||April 16, 2021|
|Admit Card Date||To be Notified|
|Exam date||To be Notified|
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
A total of 105 Assistant Engineer (Electrical Branch) and other posts has been released through an official notification released by UPCL on its official website @upcl.org. The interested candidates can download the notification pdf from the direct link below and go through the details for UPCL AE Recruitment 2021.
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Senior Industrial Engineer||01|
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee): Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering or those engineering branches which have the word Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical from a recognized Institution or should have completed AMIE-Sections A & B Exams.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Civil or those Engineering Branches which have a word Civil or should have completed AMIE – Sections A & B Exam.
- Law Officer: The candidate must be a graduate in law from a recognized University.
- Personnel Officer: Post Graduate or equivalent in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management from a recognized Institute or repute with minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in various functions in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations or comparable level in a fairly large PSU/Organisation.
- Senior Industrial Engineer: Applicant should be an engineering graduate with post-graduate or equivalent in Industrial Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience.
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: Online Application Link
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and other posts through the direct link provided here. The online applications will be accepted till April 16, 2021. Therefore, it is advised to enroll yourself much before the last date arrives.
UPCL AE Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the UPCL AE Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.