UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Parishad Sachivalaya, Lucknow has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Review Officer (ARO) @upvidhanparishad.nic.in. The Online Application for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Recruitment is active till 21st October 2020. There are a total of 23 vacancies for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari recruitment. The direct link is provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and links.
Update: The online application fee last date is extended till 29th October 2020.
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Recruitment: Overview
|Organization Name||UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya|
|Post||Assistant Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari)|
|Notification Date||18th September 2020|
|Last Date of online application||21st October 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||29th October 2020 (Extended)|
|Complete Form Last Date||31st October 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Recruitment Notification
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps to Apply Online for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Assistant Review Officer. Candidates can start applying for the online application. The application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 21st October 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Recruitment Online form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is given in the table.
|General||EWS||OBC (non-creamy layer)||ST||Total|
|Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari||11||02||06||04||23|
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO: Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari:
- Education Qualification: Candidate must be a Bachelors’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University. The candidate must have 25 wpm Hindi typing speed.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st July 2020)
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)- As per rules.
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO: Mode of Selection
The selection for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO will be made on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari Application Fee
The Online application fee for different categories of UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari Application Fee 2020:
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1,050/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- PH Divyang: Rs. 50/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
Prerequisites for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Online form 2020:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet.
- A scanned copy of a colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Steps to Apply Online
Follow the given steps to complete the application for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari Online form 2020
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure payment has been made. The completion of the UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO online form requires the payment.
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Online Form
The link for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Samakshi Adhikari Online Application is provided below, apply online for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO:
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Assistant Review Officer Application by post is not acceptable.
Important Information for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya ARO Recruitment 2020
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.