UP Vidhan Sabha Prelims Answer Key 2021: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly has released the answer key for the prelims exam on its official website. The Prelims Exam was conducted on 24th January 2021 and thousands of candidates have appeared in the exam. The direct link to download the answer key for all sets has been provided in the article below. The candidates can raise any objection to the answer key till 27th January 2021. The candidates who will qualify in the Prelims exam will be called for the Mains Exam.
UP Vidhan Sabha Prelims Answer Key 2021: Overview
|Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Prelims Answer Key 2021|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly|
|Recruitment||UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment|
|Prelims Exam Date||24th January 2021|
|Prelims Answer Key||24th January 2021|
|Last Date to Raise Objection||27th January 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Steps to Download UP Vidhan Sabha Prelims Answer Key 2021
- Go to the official website – uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in
- Click on the notification reading- “उत्तर कुंजी से सम्बन्धित अभ्यर्थियों के लिए महत्वपूर्ण सूचना:- उत्तर प्रदेश विधान सभा सचिवालयय पदों के भर्ती हेतु आयोजित परीक्षा की उत्तर कुंजी लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें।”
- Click on your set number under the shift you have appeared
- Download the answer key and raise the objection if any.
UP Vidhan Sabha Prelims Answer Key 2021: Direct Link to Download
Below is the direct links to download the answer key to all the sets conducted on 24th January 2021.
UP Vidhan Sabha Prelims Answer Key 2021: Objection Submission
The candidates must check their question paper solution key and submit objection if have any, online through the official website. The objection to the Preliminary Test conducted on 24th January 2021 for the UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021 can be raised till 27th January 2021. The candidate should follow the steps as mentioned below for raising the objections
- You can also submit an objection, if any, by clicking on the link ‘Click here to raise your objection’, given at the bottom or click on the link below
- It will redirect to a new page where you need to enter your details, select Shift, Question Paper Set No, Question No and write remarks
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button