UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2021
UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2021: UPSESSB has announced the written test dates for 15198 vacancies on 24th June 2021. The board has decided to conduct the written exam for TGT posts on 07th & 08th August 2021 and that for PGT posts on 17th & 18th August 2021. The admit card will be released on its official website @upsessb.org. It is expected that the admit card will be released in the last week of July 2021. The candidates eagerly waiting for UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2021 do regularly visit the official website or bookmark this page to get notified.
UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2021: Overview
|UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board (UPSESSB)|
|Recruitment||UPSESSB TGT and PGT 2021|
|Admit Card||To be notified soon|
UP TGT PGT Admit Card Link
Once the UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2021 is made available on the official website, we will update the direct link to download the admit card here too. The candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for the interview round by the board. The candidates who have been waiting for the hall ticket must bookmark this page to get notified of the release of the admit card as soon as released officially.
Link to Download UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2021 (Inactive)
Steps to Download UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of UPSESSB @upsessb.org or directly download from the above link once active.
- On the homepage, search for notification reading- “UPSESSB UP PGT TGT Admit Card 2021”
- A new window with a login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registration number and password which was created at the time of registration.
- After submitting the correct details, UP PGT TGT Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card and save a copy of it.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket as it is mandatory to carry hardcopy to the exam hall.
UP TGT PGT Exam Center
The written exam will be conducted in the following cities, the respective centre will be mentioned on the candidate’s hall ticket.
- Varanasi and
UP TGT PGT Exam Pattern
The selection of the candidates will be done through a written test followed by an interview round. Check the below information related to the written test for PGT & TGT posts.
|Particulars||For TGT Posts||For PGT Posts|
|No. of Questions||125 Questions||125 Questions|
|Time Duration||02 hours (120 minutes)||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|Total Marks||500 Marks (For Shiksha Mitra – 465 Marks)||425 Marks|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Marking Scheme||+4 Marks for each correct answer||+3.4 Marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Related Subjects In Written Exam||General Knowledge, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Concerned Subject||General Knowledge, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Concerned Subject|