UP 69000 Teacher Result 2019-20 Released: The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released the result of the Assistant Teachers Recruitment Test (ATRE). There will be a total of 69000 recruitment for Assistant Teacher Posts in council primary schools. As per the media reports, Secretary Exam Regulatory Authority, Anil Bhushan, has confirmed that UP 69000 Shiksha Bharti Result would be declared on 12 May 2020 (Tuesday) at 02:00 PM on the basis of 60-65 per cent marks. The UP 69000 Teacher Result had been pending for months.
With the result being declared right on time, the positions for the teachers will be filled up in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates can now check the result from the link that is given below.
UP Teacher Result 2020: 69000 Shikshak Bharti
The UPBEB has announced Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teachers Recruitment Test, ATRE today, May 12, 2020. Candidates can check their result through the official site at atrexam.upsdc.gov.in. The revised final answer key was released by the Board on May 10, 2020. The result would, however, be available to students on Wednesday for the candidates. The Result for 69000 Assistant Teachers will be uploaded on the website @atrexam.upsdc.gov.in on Wednesday for the candidates.
A total of 4 lakh candidates had appeared for the exam and only 1,46,060 could clear the exam. This recruitment drive will fill up 69000 posts of Assistant Teacher in the state.
UP Assistant Teachers Result:1.4 Lakh Candidates Pass
- Before the results are declared, there was a meeting of the examination committee in the office of the examination regulatory authority, in which a decision will be taken on three questions of Hindi literature outside the syllabus.
- These questions have been deleted in the final answer.
- In this, all the candidates will get one (one-three total) marks for each question equally or they will be removed and merit on 147 marks will be decided in the examination committee meeting.
- UP Government has raised the minimum qualifying marks for the exam from 45% to 65% for general category and from 40% to 60% for reserved candidates.
- On the basis of the training programme the number of qualified candidates are as follows:
D.El. Ed– 38610
Para Teachers- 8018
Refer to the image given below:
UP Teacher Merit List: 69000 Shikshak Bharti
The Merit List will be decided for the UP Teachers Recruitment on the following basis:
- 10–10 percent marks for tenth, twelfth, graduate, and teacher training (BTC, D.El.D., or B.Ed.)
- 60 percent marks for the written examination,
- Selected candidates list will be rolled out at @atrexam.upsdc.gov.in/ as per the cut off 65% (97 out of 150 marks) for general candidates and 60% (90 out of 150 marks) for reserved category candidates.
- The UPBEB had declared the final answer key on 8th May 2020. You can check the answer key by clicking below.
Steps To Check UP Teacher Result for 69000 Posts
- Click on the link given below.
- A new screen will appear to check UP Assistant Teacher Result.
- Enter your Roll no.
- Enter captcha code.
- Click on Sign In.
- A new screen will appear displaying your result.
- Save for future reference.
Link To Check UP 69000 Teacher Result
Click on the link that is given below to check the result for UP 69000 Teacher Result 2019-20.
Check UP 69000 Teacher Result: LINK ACTIVE
The link to check the result is activated on Wednesday for the candidates.
What After UP Assistant Teacher Result?
After the results are out, 69000 teacher recruitment mandates will be issued and applications will be taken. The basic education department has started its preparations. Software etc. is also being prepared. For this, details of district-wise vacancies are being finalized.
Highlights of UP Teacher Result for 69000
The result of the UP 69000 Teacher was awaited for months.
- Approx 4 lakh candidates appeared for the written examination.
- After the Examination, the government raised the minimum cut off marks from 45% to 65% for general category candidates and from 40% to 60% for reserved category candidates.
- After this decision, candidates moved to the court and the final result was delayed.
- The High Court gave its verdict on Wednesday 6th May- the UP 69000 Assistant Teacher result must be announced within one week on the basis of 60-65 percent marks.
You can also Check the following Uttar Pradesh Jobs and Result 2020