UP NHM CHO Final Result 2020 is out @upnrhm.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Community Health Officer Final Result has been declared. UP NHM has announced Written Exam Result for Six-Month Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health Under State Health Society. There are a total of 3195 vacancy called out for which Written Examination was conducted recently. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check the result from the link given below.
How to Check UP NHM CHO Final Result 2020?
- Click on the given link
- Enter the Application ID and Date of Birth
- Click Submit button.
The result appears on the new screen. Check the and save UP NHM CHO Result 2020 for future reference.
UP NHM CHO Result Link 2020
Helpline No. For UP NHM CHO Result 2020
- For any assistance in checking result for UP NHM CHO Result 2020, candidates may contact the helpline no. on 011–40819900.
- Candidates can also main on firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights of UP NHM CHO Result 2020
- The recruitment is under Advertisement Ref: No.: 18B/SPMU/HR/Appnt./2019-20/1177 dated 07.05.2019.
- Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at Sub-Centers as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary health team consisting of frontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs.
- There is 3195 Vacancy for Community Health Officer (CHO II) for Phase 2 January 2020 Session.
- Shortlisted Candidates of Written Exam will called for Document Verification(DV).
- After DV Process, UP NHM will upload a List of Selected Candidates for the appointment.