Table of Contents
UP Homeguard Recruitment 2021
UP Homeguard Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRB) is soon going to recruit 10000 Home Guards in various departments as the approval has been granted by the government. As per media reports, UP Police Home Guard Recruitment shall start once the Panchayat Election in UP is completed. UP Panchayat Election will be held from 15th April and will continue till 29th April. The counting of votes will take place on 02nd May 2021. There will be 8000 vacancies for men and 2000 vacancies for women recruited in UP Police Department. It’s a big opportunity for the candidates who have been looking for the Homeguard posts in the various department as Homeguard Soldiers had not been hired in the department for nearly 10 years. The 12th pass candidates can apply for the vacancies. Stay tuned with us, we will notify you with every latest update for UP Homeguard Recruitment 2021.
UP Homeguard Recruitment 2021: Overview
|UP Homeguard Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
|To be notified soon
|To be notified soon
|UP Govt. Jobs
UP Homeguard Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Recruitment for a total of 10000 vacancies has been approved by the government for the post of Homeguard posts in various department of Uttar Pradesh Police. The detailed category-wise vacancies will be notified once the official notification is released.
UP Homeguard Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
As per the earlier recruitment, 12th passed candidates are eligible to apply for Home Guard Posts. The detailed qualification will be notified with the official notification.
Will be notified with the official notification
How to Apply For UP Homeguard Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link that is given below or visit the official website @uppbpb.gov.in
- A new tab will be opened.
- New applicants will have to register themselves first.
- Register yourself by clicking New Applicant Link on the left side of the panel.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will receive an applicant ID and a password on your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Log in using those details.
- Here fill up your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details.
- Finally, submit your application form.