UP Board Result 2020: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parisad (UPMSP) is the sole agency that release the result of UP Board every year. The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parisad has conducted the conducting the board exam in the month of February and March 2020. The UPMSP has checked approx 80% of the answer key for the year 2019-20.
UP Board Result 2020
The country is under lock down since 24th March 2020. After the relaxation in the lock down 4, different state boards are declaring the result of the High School and Intermediate class. Despite the lock down prevailing in the country, the Board is working really hard, so there is no issue in the future of the students of class 10th and 12th.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parisad (UPMSP)|
|Class||Class High School (10th) and Intermediate (12th)|
|Bihar Board Matric Exam Date||18th February to 03rd March 2020|
|Result Released Date||1st week of June 2020|
|Official Website To
Check UP Board Result
UP Board Result 2020: Scrutiny of Answer Sheets
UPMSP has informed that the scrutiny of Answer Sheet is in process. As the districts are divided in the different zones, Red, Green and Orange zones, the scrutiny of answer sheet is effected. In Green Zones around 57,11,692 (99.80%), 1,28,37,725 (95.67 %) in Orange Zone and 47,19,122 (52.39%) in Red Zones are evaluated out of 2.32 crore total sheets. The 82.66 percent copies are evaluated till date. The process of evaluation is fasten after the relaxation in the lock down. The result can be out any time soon.
Passing Marks in UP Board 2020
As per the minimum marks criteria, students need to obtain a minimum of 33% of marks for High School. While the number to be declared along with the result. Thus, a student needs to secure at least 33 marks out of 100 to pass the Class 10 Bihar Board exams.
The student of Intermediate has to score 35 % in each subject to pass the exam. In practical subjects including social science and science, a student has to pass in both theory and practical altogether obtaining at least 35 marks out of 100.
If a student fail to score the minimum marks in both High School and Intermediate, they will be given one more chance to pass the exam, in the form of compartment. If the student fail to score minimum marks again, they will be declared failed in the exam.
Grace Marks Policy For UP Board
UP Board had adopted the grace marks policy for the exam, to improve their pass percentage. As per the policy, if a student fails in one subject by 2 or less or in two subjects but not more than 5% marks, the student will be promoted to the next class with some grace marks.
UP Board Result 2020: Important Facts
- The total number of student who had appeared were 56,07,118.
- Total number of Student appeared in 10th Class were 30,22,607.
- Total number of Student appeared in Intermediate were 25,84,511.
- Total number of exam rooms were 1.88 lakhs
- Total number of exam centers were 7784
- Total number of CCTV cameras used were 190000
- Total number of Magistrate on Duty were 1314
- Total number of static magistrate were 2950
- Total number of control rooms is districts were 75.
UP Board Result: How To Check?
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Enter your Roll Code, Roll Number.
- Finally enter the captcha.
- Click On the Submit Button
- UP Board Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout
- Alternatively, you can also visit to check the result upresults.nic.in.
Link To Check UP Board Result 2020
Click on the link that is given below to check the UP Board High School and Intermediate Result 2020. Click on any of the links to check the result once it is active.
Note: The Result is going to declare in first week of June 2020.