Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced Assistant Teacher Final Result 2019 on 04th November 2019. It has been a while now that the exam has taken place, and so as per the prediction for UPPSC Assistant Teacher, the result is available from 04th November 2019. Candidates who had appeared for the exam may check their result now from the given link.
UP Assistant Teacher Final Result 2019
The Final Result released for the UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher consist of a PDF for each subject . The PDF contains a List of Candidates empanelled for appointment as Assistant Teacher (Subject-wise) against Advertisement Number – A-1/E-1/2018. The details of the selected candidates are mentioned against the name of the candidate.
UP Assistant Teacher Result Link
Candidates can check their Subject-wise result by clicking on the link given in the table.
|Biology||Check Result||Check Result|
|Science||Check Result||Check Result|
|Arts||Check Result||Check Result|
|Sanskrit||Check Result||Check Result|
|Home Science||Check Result|
|Commerce||Check Result||Check Result|
|Urdu||Check Result||Check Result|
|Phy. Education||Check Result||Check Result|
UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Result 2019: How to check result?
Step 1: Click the given link to download the Result PDF.
Step 2: Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students).
Step 3: Candidate can use CTRL+F to search the Roll number / Name from the Merit list.
Step 4: If Roll no. / Name present in the merit list will be selected for the post of UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher.
Step 4: A PDF will open on a new tab, look for your name/roll number in that list
Step 5: Download the PDF and take a printout for future reference
Important Information for UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Result 2019
- The above mentioned result is subject to the final decision of the Hon’ble High Court in writ petition no. 17183/2018, Vijay Nath& another Vs. State of U.P. and others.
- The candidates selected in the UP Assistant Teacher exam will now be called for the medical examination.
- The details of the Medical Examination will be sent to the registered mobile number and email address of the candidates, whose names are present in the Merit List.
- The date and place for medical examination will be informed on their registered mobile number and email IDs.
- However, sending for medical examination will not guarantee employment to the empanelled candidates.
- Empanelled candidates are advised to download the attestation form and submit the duly filled attestation
form at the time of medical examination.
- The empanelled candidates may contact for any assistance at following numbers
Stay Connected for more updates on UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher 2018-19 !