UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Merit List 2020: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released the Merit List of 69000 Assistant Teachers @upbasiceduboard. The Merit List informs you about the district which is allotted to you after clearing the exam. The Counselling process of 69000 UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment was going to begin from 3rd June 2020 which has been stopped due to some reasons.
Earlier, the board released the District Allotment Merit List of the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 @upbasiceduboard.gov.in to fill 69000 vacancies in the Uttar Pradesh schools. The Final Merit List contains names of 67,867 candidates out of total 69000 vacancies. The remaining 1,133 seats, reserved for ST Category candidates, are left vacant as those candidates fail to qualify the final process.
UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Merit List 2020
On May 12, 2020, the UP Board released the UP 69000 Teacher Result 2020. A total of 146060 candidates were declared passed against 69000 vacancies. Those candidates whose name is on the merit list need to appear for the online counseling from 03rd to 06th June 2020. The merit list has been released after proper scrutiny of the applications received from 27th to 31st May 2020.
|UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Merit List 2020|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Teacher|
|Result Date||12th May 2020.|
|Merit List Date||02nd June 2020.|
|Online Counseling||03rd to 06th June 2020.|
Steps to Check UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Merit List 2020
- Click on the direct link that is given below.
- As the PDF of the required Result opens, a list of selected candidates will appear
- Press Ctrl + F and check your name or roll number in the search bar
- If your roll number gets highlighted, you have qualified the PGIMER Stenographer Exam.
Link For UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Merit List PDF 2020
Click below to check the merit list of the UP 69000 Assistant Teachers.
UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Online Counselling
- Shortlisted candidates whose names appear in the final merit list of UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Merit List need to appear for the online counselling and submit the required documents.
- Post this, the UP Basic Education Board will verify the documents, candidates’ educational qualifications, certificates and others.
- If the candidates fulfill the eligibility requirements, the UP Board will then issue the appointment letters to verified candidatures.