UKSSSC Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari Admit Card 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the admit card for Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari (Livestock Dissemination Officer, Overseer/Demonstrator, and Inspector) @sssc.uk.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam can now download the admit card from the direct links given in the article. The candidates should carry all the required documents including Admit card and ID proof while going to the UKSSSC exam center. We have provided you with complete detail about UKSSSC Livestock Extension Officer, Overseer / Exhibitor (Sericulture) (Sericulture Deptt.) and Inspector (Sericulture Department) Hall Ticket 2020 including the steps to download the admit card.
UKSSSC Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari Admit Card: Overview
|Board Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of the posts||Livestock Extension Officer, Overseer / Exhibitor, and Other posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||149 Posts|
|Exam Date||21st, 22nd & 23rd December 2020|
|Type of Job||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Location of job||Uttarakhand|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
How to Download UKSSSC Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari Admit Card?
- Click on the direct link as given below or visit the official website @sssc.uk.gov.in
- Enter your basic information including your Application ID, and DOB in the required box.
- Now, enter the “View Hallticket” button, the admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download UKSSSC Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari Hall Ticket and print it for further use.
UKSSSC Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari Admit Card Link
The candidates can download the admit card directly from the link provided below. You can directly print the Admit Card after entering your basic details including roll number/registration number and DOB. The candidates who have applied for the UKSSSC Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari Admit Card must download their admit card.
Information on UKSSSC Pashudhan Prasar Adhikari Hall Ticket 2020
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name of the Candidate
- JK Bank Banking Associates Exam Date
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counselor
Documents required to be carried to Examination Hall 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof