UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the admit card for Junior Engineer on 14th December 2020. The candidates who have applied for the Computer Based Test can download the admit card from the direct links provided below in the article. UKSSSC will be conducting the online exam on 19th and 20th December 2020. The candidates must carry all the required documents including Admit card and ID proof while going to the UKSSSC JE exam centre. We have provided you with the complete detail about UKSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 including the steps to download the admit card.
UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020: Overview
|Organisation Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Admit Card Released Date||14th December 2020|
|Computer Based Test Date||19th & 20th December 2020|
|Selection Procedure||CBT Exam|
How to Download UKSSSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020?
- Click on the direct link as given above or visit the official website @sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on the UKSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020.
- Enter your basic information including Roll Number/ Registration number, DOB, and Password with Captcha Code in the required box.
- Now, enter the “Submit” button, the admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download UKSSSC Junior Engineer 2020 and print it for further use.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card Link
The candidates can download the admit card directly from the link provided below. You can print the Admit Card after entering your basic details including roll number/registration number and DOB. The candidates who have applied for UKSSSC Junior Engineer 2020 must download their admit card.
UKSSSC JE Exam Pattern 2020
There will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions related to Diploma in Civil Engineering. The total marks of the exam is 100. Each correct answer will score 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted. The candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the paper. The candidates will be required to score a minimum of 45 marks (35% marks for SC/ST) in order to qualify the test.
Information on UKSSSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name of the Candidate
- JK Bank Banking Associates Exam Date
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents required to be carried to Examination Hall 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof