Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the Admit Card for the post of Forest Guard @sssc.uk.gov.in. UKSSSC will fill up 1218 vacancies through the exam. The recruitment notification for Forest Guard was released on 14th November 2017. As per the official notice released by the commission recently, UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam will be held on 16th and 23rd February (Sunday). Check out the details given below.
UKSSSC Forest Guard 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates in a large no. have applied for Forest Guard. Therefore, due to the unavailability of exam centers, the exam will be held on two days. check out the exam schedule given below.
|16th February 2020||
||The questions asked in the paper
will be different for each shift.
|23rd February 2020||
How To Download UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card?
To download UKSSSC Admit Card 2020, follow the instructions given below.
- Click the line to download the admit card below.
- Enter your application no., DOB.
- Enter Captcha, if any.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and print it.
Link To Download UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
Check the link below to download Forest Guard Admit Card.
Documents To Carry For UKSSSC Exam 2020
- Along with the admit card, valid proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The Identity Proof Cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Important Points To For UKSSSC Exam 2020
- Calculator, Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets of communication are strictly banned on the campus of the examination hall.
- Candidates must take a print out of their admit cards beforehand to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidate should not possess any electronic items such as mobile phones ( even in switched off mode), pager, storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment during the examination.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examination.
Also Released, Uttarakhand High Court Group D Admit Card 2020