UKSSSC AAO Admit Card 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the admit card for Assistant Agriculture Officer on 14th December 2020. The candidates who have applied for the Computer Based Test can now download the admit card from the direct links given in the article. UKSSSC will be conducting the online exam on 19th December 2020. The candidates should carry all the required documents including Admit card and ID proof while going to the UKSSSC AAO exam centre. We have provided you with the complete detail about UKSSSC AAO Hall Ticket 2020 including the steps to download the admit card.
UKSSSC AAO Admit Card 2020: Overview
|Organisation Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)|
|Admit Card Released Date||14th December 2020|
|Computer Based Test Date||19th December 2020|
|Selection Procedure||CBT Exam|
How to Download UKSSSC AAO Admit Card?
- Click on the direct link as given above or visit the official website @sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on the ‘पदनाम-सहायक कृषि अधिकारी वर्ग-3 के प्रवेश पत्र हेतु क्लिक करें’.
- Enter your basic information including Roll Number/ Registration number, DOB, and Password with Captcha Code in the required box.
- Now, enter the “Submit” button, the admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download UKSSSC AAO Hall Ticket and print it for further use.
UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Admit Card Link
The candidates can download the admit card directly from the link provided below. You can directly print the Admit Card after entering your basic details including roll number/registration number and DOB. The candidates who have applied for UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer must download their admit card.
Information on UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Hall Ticket 2020
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name of the Candidate
- JK Bank Banking Associates Exam Date
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents required to be carried to Examination Hall 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof