UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Lecturer @ukpsc.gov.in. The number of vacancies for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment is 571. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, dates, online application. Read further to go through the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment.
Update: The Online application is extended till 30th December 2020.
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
The UKPSC has released 571 vacancies for Lecturer. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Uttarakhand Jobs. The Lecturer 2020 Application Form has started on 12th October 2020 and is going to end on 01st November 2020. Check details of the Lecturer Online Application Form 2020
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Notification Date||12th October 2020|
|Last Date||30th December 2020 (Extended)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification PDF
UKPSC has released the notification PDF for the post of Lecturer on its official website. Candidates in large nos. apply for Lecturer Exam under the Uttarakhand Govt. The online application is started on 12th October 2020. UKPSC has released the Official Notification PDF for Lecturer Recruitment 2020 that is given below to download.
The UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification PDF is provided below:
UKPSC Lecturer Vacancies
The vacancies distribution of Lecturer is given in the table below:
|Lecturer Cadre (General Branch)||544|
|Lecturer Cadre (Female Branch)||27|
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment: Important Dates
The Important dates for Lecturer have been released by UKPSC in the notification. Candidates can check important dates in the table below.
|Online Application Start Date||12th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th December 2020 (Extended)|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||30th December 2020 (Extended)|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||15th January 2020 till 06:00 P.M (Extended)|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Age Limit: (As of 01st July 2020)
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 42 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit): As per rules.
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for Lecturer as per the categories is given:
- General OBC: Rs. 176.55/-
- SC/ST: Rs.86.55/-
- PH: Rs.26.55/-
Prerequisites for UKPSC Lecturer Online Application
Documents required at the time of online UKPSC Lecturer Application Form filling:
- Passport size photograph.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- Birth Certificate/10th class Marksheet.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Hand Written Declaration
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- PWD Certificate (if required)
- Income Certificate (if required)
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Instruction for Online Form
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent via E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill in your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/ 10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online UKPSC Lecturer 2020 application process is completed and you can take a print out of the application form for further use.
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Online Application Form
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment. The link for the online application is active on 12th October 2020.
Important Information for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.
UKPSC Lecturer Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Application by post only is not acceptable.
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Admit Card
UKPSC will release the Lecturer Admit Card after the application process is over. Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of the Lecturer for Admit card, result, and all the important information. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check the details of the same!