UKPSC Recruitment 2019 for ARO, Typist & Other posts
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released recruitment notification for High Court’s Assistant Review Officer, Typist and Others. The notification states the total number of vacancies to be 65. The Commission will begin UKPSC Recruitment for the mentioned posts from 7th October 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates can check the details of recruitment and online form procedure from the given article.
Overview: UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019
|Exam Name||UKPSC Assistant Review Officer, Typist Exam|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|UKPSC Online Application Start Date||7th October 2019|
|UKPSC Last Date to Apply||30th October 2019|
|UKPSC 2019 Exam Dates||Will be notified soon|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelors Degree / Diploma/ Certificate Course / Law Degree / Diploma in Library Science|
|Age Limit||21 to 42 years|
|Age Limit||21 to 42 years|
UKPSC ARO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Assistant Review Officer – Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and should have a typing speed in English with minimum 9000 key depression per hour.
- Translator – The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream with Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years previous experience in Translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa in any Central/ State Government Offices/ Parliament/ State Legislature Secretariats.
- Typist – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by Law in India.
- Assistant Librarian – Candidate must have a Degree in Law and a Diploma in Library Science and Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Age Limit Criteria:
21 to 42 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Distribution
- High Court’s Assistant Review Officer- 56
- High Court’s Typist- 02
- High Court’s Assistant Librarian – 01
- High Court’s Translator – 06
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs. 185.40 (Rs. 35.40 Processing Fee)
- SC/ST – Rs. 95.40 (Rs. 35.40 Processing Fee)
- Ph Candidates – Rs. 35.40 only Processing Fee
Prerequisites of UKPSC ARO Online form 2019
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
UKPSC ARO Online Application 2019
The Online application for UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019 has begun from 7th October 2019. Online form link is available. Thereafter, Instructions for completing the UKPSC ARO Online form 2019 have been provided too. Follow the same for your convenience.
Link for UKPSC ARO Online Application Form 2019
How to Apply Online for UKPSC ARO 2019?
Follow the given steps for UKPSC Recruitment for ARO post:
- Click on the given link for UKPSC Online application form – ARO, Translator, Typist and Librarian.
- Open the New User Registration and Register your credentials
- Login for online Application
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply for
- As the application form opens, enter the credentials. including personal, contact and educational detail
- Upload the documents for verification, wherever asked
- Make Payment
- Verify the entered details
- Submit the UKPSC High Court various posts.
Ensure that the details are complete and updated. Payment is an essential criteria for the application submission.
UKPSC ARO Admit Card 2019
UKPSC Recruitment for High Court ARO, Translator, Typist and Librarian Admit Card 2019 will be released 10-15 days before the examination. Stay updated for the admit card download link.
UKPSC ARO Constable Result 2019
UKPSC Recruitment for ARO, Translator, Typist and Librarian Result will be released after the exam is conducted. As the date of exam is mid November, the expected date of result release is in December 2019.
Stay updated for more information on UKPSC Recruitment 2019 of High Court ARO, Translator, Typist and Librarian.