UKMSSB Associate Professor Recruitment Notification 2020: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has released notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor, Professor, Associate Professor Medical Psychian posts. The article provides detailed information regarding the UKMSSB Associate Professor recruitment process through the given paragraphs containing important dates, vacancy distribution, official notification, eligibility criteria 2020.
UKMSSB Associate Professor Recruitment 2020
The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has released 109 vacancies for Associate Professor posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Uttarakhand.
The UKMSSC Associate Professor Application Form 2020 has started on 08th May 2020 and will be ending on 08th June 2020. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form, vacancy, important dates, steps to apply online of UKMSSB Associate Professor which is provided below.
UKMSSB Associate Professor Notification 2020: Overview
UKMSSB Associate Professor Recruitment Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Starting date||08th May 2020|
|Closing Date||08th June 2020|
|Category||State Govt. Job|
UKMSSB Associate Professor: Important Dates
|Notification Date||06th May 2020|
|Application Start Date||08th May 2020|
|Application Last Date||08th June 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
UKMSSB Associate Professor: Vacancy
The Vacancy Distribution of Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board Associate Professor is given in the table below:
|Associate Professor Medical Psychian||2|
UKMSSB Associate Professor Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold B.Sc/MBBS/BDS/MD/M. V. Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech/ 12th Pass/ Graduates/ Post-Graduates. The Educational Qualification depends upon the post for which he/she is applying.
- Age Limit:
Professor: 30 to 50 years
Associate Professor, Associate Professor Medical Psychian: 30 to 45 years
UKMSSB Associate Professor Online Application Form
The UKMSSB Associate Professor Online Application Form is available between 08th May 2020 and 08th June 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
The link for Online Application Form of UKMSSB Associate Professor is given below.
Steps to follow for UKMSSB Associate Professor Online Form
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for UKMSSB Associate Professor:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Note: The Online Application is active between 08th May to 08th June 2020.
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
UKMSSB Associate Professor Online form: Points to Remember
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criterion for completion of the UKMSSB Associate Professor Online Form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
UKMSSB Associate Professor Application Form Rejection Reasons:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UKMSSB Associate Professor Application by post is not acceptable