UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020: The Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released the admit card for the Apprentice (Mining Mate), Mining Mate – C, Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant), Winding Engine Driver – B, Blaster-B, Graduate Optional Trainee (Chemical) and Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant – A exam. The UCIL Apprentice exam is going to take place on 06th November 2020. The Admit Card for the UCIL 2020 exam is available from the link given below.
UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020
The commission has released the admit card on 20th November 2020. The exam is going to take place on 06th December 2020. Check the Dates below.
- Release of UCIL Apprentice Admit Card: 20th November 2020.
- UCIL Various Posts Exam Dates: 06th December 2020.
|UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post Name||Apprentice (Mining Mate), Mining Mate – C, Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant), Winding Engine Driver – B, Blaster-B, Graduate Optional Trainee (Chemical) and Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant – A|
|No Of Posts||136 Vacancies|
|Exam Dates||06th December 2020|
|Hall Ticket||20th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
How to Download UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020?
Follow the given steps to download the hall ticket.
- Click the link given above
- As the new tab opens, enter your login details, including, User I.d, and Password.
- Click the Download Button
- Save the Admit Card and take a printout of the UCIL Apprentice Admit Card.
Link to Download UCIL Apprentice Admit Card
Candidates can download UCIL Apprentice Admit Card from the link given below:
UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020 Details
All the students are suggested to check the details on the UCIL Apprentice Admit Card.
- Name of the Student
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Date of exam.
- Reporting Time.
- Enrollment Number.
- Important Instructions.
- Father Name.
- Exam Centre.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Invigilator’s Signature.
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidates Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Others)
Important Points to Keep in mind for UCIL Apprentice Admit Card
- Candidates must read the guidelines provided on the official website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development before downloading his/her admit card
- Once the Admit Card for UCIL has been downloaded, it is mandatory for all to carry it to the exam venue to show it as proof for his/ her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam
- You cannot use the same admit card to give all the levels of the UCIL Exam. If a student is caught doing so, his/her candidature will be immediately canceled
Documents to carry with your UCIL Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- Carry your Educational Qualification Certificate.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/ the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Candidates should stay updated for more notifications on UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020.
All the best!
UCIL Apprentice Admit Card FAQs
Q 1. How can I download UCIL Apprentice Admit Card?
Ans. You can download the UCIL Apprentice Admit Card by using the link given above or from the official website.
Q 2. What is required to download UCIL Apprentice Admit Card?
Ans. You only need your registration number, Date of Birth to download your Admit Card.
Q 3. What are the exam dates of the UCIL various posts 2020 exam?
Ans. The date of the UCIL exam is 06th December 2020.
Q 4. Is it necessary to take the printout of the hall ticket to the exam center?
Ans. Yes, is it necessary to take the print out of the hall ticket to the exam center.