Great opportunity for the 10th pass and graduates of Telangana state aspirants! TSSPDCL has released 3025 vacancies for Junior Assistant, Junior Personnel Officer, Lineman. Check TSSPDCL Notification 2019!
TSSPDCL Notification for Junior Assistant, Personnel Officer, Lineman
The Southern Power Distribution Company Of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) has released the recruitment notification for Junior Assistant/Computer Assistant, Junior Personnel Officer & Jr. Lineman. The job location for Recruitment is Telangana. The total number of vacancies as per TSSPDCL Notification are 3025. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check their eligibility and apply online. Also check the given important dates & other details of the TSSPDCL Assistant Notification.
Read further to know more about TSSPDCL Recruitment for Assistant, Personnel Officer & Lineman, Telangana.
TSSPDCL Notification 2019 Important Dates
TSSPDCL Junior Assitant Notification Dates
|Junior Assistant Recruitment Start Date||31/October/2019|
|Jr. Assistant Recruitment Last Date||20/November/2019|
|Jr. Assistant Recruitment Admit Card Date||11/December/2019|
|Jr. Assistant Recruitment Exam Date||22/December/2019|
TSSPDCL Jr. Personnel Officer Notification: Important Dates
|Jr. Personnel Officer/Jr. Lineman Start Date||22/October/2019|
|Jr. Personnel Officer/Jr. Lineman Last Date||10/November/2019|
|Jr. Personnel Officer/Jr. Lineman Admit Card Date||5/December/2019|
|Jr. Personnel Officer/Jr. Lineman Exam Date||15/December/2019|
TSSPDCL Notification 2019 Vacancy Distribution
|TSSPDCL Notification Vacancy Distribution 2019|
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator||500|
|TSSPDCL Junior Lineman||2500|
|TSSPDCL Junior Personnel Officer||25|
TSSPDCL Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
1. TSSPDCL Age Limit Criteria:
For a number of 3025 vacancies released under Recruitment of TSSPDCL Jr. Personnel Officer/Assistant/Lineman
(As on 01/July/2019)
• Junior Assistant/Junior Personnel Officer-
• Junior Lineman–
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)-
- SC/ST-05 Years
- BC-05 Years
- PH-10 Years
2. TSSPDCL Educational Qualification
- Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator- Bachelor Degree in any stream (B.A./B.Sc/B.Com) /equivalent Degree from Central Legislature approved University/State Act/Provisional Act approved University and Telangana Govt approved University
- Junior Lineman- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation (Class 10th) level of Examination along with having OTO Certification in Electrical/Wireman Trade OR 02 Years Intermediate level Vocational Course in Electrical Trade from recognized university/Board of Telangana
- Junior Personnel Officer- Bachelor Degree in any stream (B.A./B.Sc/B.Com) /and have scored minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Central Legislature approved University/State Act/Provisional Act approved University and Telangana Govt approved University
Language Knowledge-Reading, speaking & writing knowledge of English & Telugu Language (Applicable to all above posts)
TSSPDCL Online Application Fee 2019
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant/Lineman/Personnel Officer Online Application Fee
- Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee
- The Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Pre-Requisites of TSSPDCL Online Application Form 2019:
Only Scanned documents are needed to be uploaded on the online form.
Size of the file < 50 KB
· Dpi setting = 200 dpi
· True Colour
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant/Lineman/Personnel Officer Online form 2019
- TSSPDCL Online Application form for Junior Assistant/Computer Assistant, Junior Personnel Officer & Jr. Lineman will be active as per the dates mentioned above.
- Please Keep in mind the Start Date of TSSPDCL Junior Assistant, Personnel Officer & Lineman Online Form 2019 and apply online before last date, 10th November 2019 (For Jr. Assistant) and 20th November 2019 (For Lineman/Jr. Personnel Officer)
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (Call Timings:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
Stay updated for latest TSSPDCL Notification 2019 for Junior Assistant, Junior Personnel Officer and Lineman Online form 2019 Notification!