TSSPDCL Lineman Online Application Form 2019
TSSPDCL the online application form for the Junior Lineman post is out. With the release of 2500 vacancies, this is a great opportunity for the 10th Pass candidates provided by The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) . This is also a good chance for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Telangana.
The TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Application Form 2019 is active between 22nd October and 10th November. Thus, candidates must apply online before the given last date, 10th November for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of TSSPDCL provided in the subsequent paragraph.
Check details of the TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Online Application form 2019.
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Online Application 2019 Important Dates
|TSSPDCL Jr. Lineman Important Dates|
|TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Online form Start Date||22nd October 2019|
|Junior Lineman Online form Last Date||10th November 2019|
|Jr. Lineman Online form Admit Card Date||05th December 2019|
|Jr. Lineman Online form Exam Date||15th December 2019|
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Vacancy
The number of vacancies for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman are 2500. As the eligibility is 10th Pass, there is going to be a good number of applications and competition.
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria
1. TSSPDCL Educational Qualification
- Junior Lineman- Candidates with SSLC/SSC/Matriculation (Class 10th) level of Examination along with having OTO Certification in Electrical/Wireman Trade
2 Years Intermediate level Vocational Course in Electrical Trade from recognized university/Board of Telangana will be eligible for this post.
- Language Knowledge– Reading, speaking & writing knowledge of English & Telugu Language
2. TSSPDCL Age Limit
For Recruitment of TSSPDCL Junior Lineman, age limit as on 01/July/2019
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)-
- SC/ST-05 Years
- BC-05 Years
- PH-10 Years
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Online Application Fee 2019
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Online Application Fee
- Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- Other than this, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee
- The Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Online Application Form 2019 Requirements:
Only Scanned documents are needed to be uploaded on the online form.
Size of the file < 50 KB
· Dpi setting = 200 dpi
· True Colour
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Apply Online
- TSSPDCL Online Application form for Junior Lineman is now active
- Candidates should keep in mind the Start Date of TSSPDCL Lineman Online Form 2019 and apply online before last date, 10th November 2019 (For Jr. Lineman)
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Steps to Apply
- As the link is active, click the given link.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details
- Then go to the Login page and enter the TSSPDCL registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt
TSSPDCL Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the TSSPDCL Online form, Junior Lineman
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of TSSPDCL Application by post
Points to Remember for TSSPDCL Lineman Online Application form 2019
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. Don’t submit printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- The Online Application form start and last dates are important to be kept in mind
- Payment of the online form is an important step to complete the application process
- Exempted category candidates are only required to complete the online apply form
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection
- Check Eligibility criteria including citizenship, education qualification and age limit
Stay updated for TSSPDCL Lineman Online form 2019!
Candidates can check more Govt. Jobs 2019 here.