TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application Form 2019
TSSPDCL will be releasing the online application form for the recruitment of Junior Assistant/Computer Operator. The Southern Power Distribution Company Of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) has released 500 vacancies. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Telangana.
The TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application Form 2019 will be active from 31st October for Junior Assistant. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of TSSPDCL. The link will be available soon after its update on the official site of TSSPDCL
Check details of the TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application form 2019.
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application 2019 Important Dates
TSSPDCL Jr. Assistant Important Dates
|TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online form Start Date||31/October/2019|
|Junior Assistant Online form Last Date||20/November/2019|
|Jr. Assistant Online form Admit Card Date||11/December/2019|
|Jr. Assistant Online form Exam Date||22/December/2019|
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Vacancy
The number of vacancies for TSSPDCL Junior Assistant-Computer Operator are 500, which is a good number for a govt job.
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria
1. TSSPDCL Age Limit Criteria:
For a number of 500 vacancies released under Recruitment of TSSPDCL Junior Assistant
(As on 01/July/2019)
• Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)-
- SC/ST-05 Years
- BC-05 Years
- PH-10 Years
2. TSSPDCL Educational Qualification
- Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator- Bachelor Degree in any stream (B.A./B.Sc/B.Com) /equivalent Degree from Central Legislature approved University/State Act/Provisional Act approved University and Telangana Govt approved University
- Language Knowledge-Reading, speaking & writing knowledge of English & Telugu Language
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application Fee 2019
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application Fee
- Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee
- The Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application Form 2019 Requirements:
Only Scanned documents are needed to be uploaded on the online form.
Size of the file < 50 KB
· Dpi setting = 200 dpi
· True Colour
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Apply Online
Click here to Apply Online for TSSPDCL Junior Assistant 2019 (Link active on 31st October 2019)
- TSSPDCL Online Application form for Junior Assistant/Computer Assistant will be active as per the date mentioned above.
- Please Keep in mind the Start Date of TSSPDCL Assistant Online Form 2019 and apply online before last date, 10th November 2019 (For Jr. Assistant)
- Stay updated for TSSPDCL Assistant Online form 2019 Notification!
How to Apply Online for TSSPDCL Junior Assistant/Computer Operator?
- As the link gets active, click the given link.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details
- Then go to the Login page and enter the registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt
TSSPDCL Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the TSSPDCL Online form, Junior Assistant
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of TSSPDCL Application by post