TSPSC Admit Card 2020: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued the Admit Card for the Managers Engineering Posts for the Notification No. 03/2020 on its official website @tspsc.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the post can now download their admit card with their registration number as it is mandatory to get enter the examination hall. The written exam for the recruitment of Managers in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service Department has been scheduled for 12th November 2020. For your convenience, we have provided the direct link to download the admit card in the below article along with steps to download the TSPSC Hall Ticket 2020.
TSPSC Admit Card 2020: Overview
|Organisation Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Managers (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service Department|
|Admit Card Released Date||9th November 2020|
|Written Exam Date||12th November 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
Steps to download TSPSC Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of TSPSC which is tspsc.gov.in. or click on the direct link for downloading TSPSC hall ticket given below.
- The candidates are directed to the main home page of the website.
- Scroll a little down to get ‘hall ticket’ button. Herein a list of hall ticket for all the recruitment of TSPSC, search for TSPSC Manager Admit Card 2020 link.
- Now, enter the TSPSC ID and date of birth and click on ‘submit’ button.
- TSPSC Manager hall ticket 2020 now displays on the screen. Hit the download button and take a print out of the same.
Details Present on TSPSC Manager Hall Ticket 2020
Before downloading the TSPSC Manager admit card, ensure that all the details are correct as entered in the application form.
Following details are mentioned on TSPSC Manager admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Date and Timings
- Reporting timings for the examination
- Name of the examination
- Exam centre details
- Registration number
- TSPSC ID
- Important instructions regarding hall ticket
TSPSC Admit Card 2020: Direct Link
What to do when you forget your TSPSC ID?
TSPSC ID plays a crucial role during the examination of the different recruitment process. There are several candidates who accidentally loses their TSPSC ID. However, they can recover their TSPSC ID by following the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC to get TSPSC ID.
- On the right side of the website, click on ‘know TSPSC ID’ link.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and date of birth to reclaim your TSPSC ID.
- Hit the ‘get details’ button to get the TSPSC ID back.
In case of any discrepancy contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187 or mail to email@example.com.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Exam Centres
The TSPSC will be conducting the written exam for hiring candidates for Manager posts at the below-provided centres.
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)