Tripura TPSC Grade II Recruitment Notification 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited application from Indian Citizens for the post of Tripura PSC Civil Service Gr-II and Tripura PSC Police Service Gr-II. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the link that is given on this site.
TPSC Civil Service and Police Service Gr-II Exam Postponed
The Tripura Civil Service Grade-II & Tripura Police Service Grade-II Examination has been postponed. The TPSC Exam Date that was scheduled in June has been deferred due to the lockdown in the country. Fresh dates will be intimated once the lockdown is over in the country.
Moreover, the notification for fresh advertisement, examination(s) as mentioned in the calendar for the year-2020 is deferred until further notice. Refer to the notice that is given below.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Notification 2020
|Tripura TPSC Grade II Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Starting date||10th March 2020|
|Closing Date||9th April 2020|
|TPSC Prelims Exam Date|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Tripura TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must hold a Degree from a recognized University and the age of the candidates must not be below 21 years and over 40 years of age as on 01.03.2020.
The candidate shall possess Knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok language.
How To Apply For TPSC Grade II Recruitment?
- The candidates will first have to register by providing their details.
- Verify Mobile No. by providing OTP.
- Log in using the registration no. and password.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Preview and Submit your Application Form.
Application Fee For TPSC Grade 2 Recruitment
General Candidates: Rs 300/-
ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs 250/-
The recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
Link To Apply For Tripura TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020
The candidates who are applying for the first time shall first register themselves. The candidates who have a registration no. and password shall log in to complete the application procedure. Click on the link that is given below to apply online.
Selection Process For TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020
- The TPSC Examination will be held in three successive stages namely (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern only) (ii) Main Examination (Pattern of Question in Main Examination will be as mentioned in the latest syllabus) and (iii) Personality Test.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment: Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 800 marks and 100 marks respectively.
- In case of Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern) there shall be negative marking of ¼(One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers.
- In case of Main Examination there will be negative marking of ¼(One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers only in the General Studies Paper (Section-I).
For More Govt. Job Updates click below.