TPSC Recruitment 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant (Group C) Non-Gazetted under GA (P&T) Non-Gazetted under GA (P&T) Department, Govt. Of Tripura. The total no. of vacancies for the post of Tripura PSC Personal Assistant is 100. Candidates who have passed the 12th Standard can apply online till 23rd October 2020 now. The online application link for TPSC Recruitment 2020 is given below for the post of Personal Assistant.
Update: The online application is extended till 23rd October 2020.
TPSC Recruitment 2020: Highlights
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||Personal Assitant, PA in Group-C|
|Starting Date||24 September 2020.|
|Closing Date||23rd October 2020 (extended)|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Typewriting Test, Mains|
TPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
The Tripura Public Service Commission, TPSC has released a recruitment notification for the post of Personal Assistant or PA in Group-C for 100 vacancies on its official site which is www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. The online Application Portal will be available on the Commission’s website from 24.09.2020 to 23.10.2020 (5.30 PM). The selection process will be done through Prelims, Type Writing on a computer, and Main Examination. TPSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification for Personal Assistant is given below:
TPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Tripura PSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- He/She shall have passed at least Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 35% marks in average
- He/ She shall have passed the Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamik.
- Knowledge of operating a Computer and a certificate from any Government or Government recognized or Government registered Institution or University which may be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
- He/She shall have proficiency in typing in English on transcription with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
18 to 41 years as on 16.10.2020 (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Application Fee For TPSC PA Recruitment 2020 For Personal Assistant
(a) Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General Candidates and
(b) Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(c) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidates along with recruitment fees prescribed for general candidates.
Online Application Link For TPSC Recruitment 2020 For Personal Assistant
The online link for the post of Personal Assistant in Tripura PSC is given below.
Steps To Apply For TPSC Recruitment 2020
- The candidates will first have to register by providing their details.
- Verify Mobile No. by providing OTP.
- Log in using the registration no. and password.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Preview and Submit your Application Form.
Selection Process For TPSC Personal Assistant
As per service rule, the Recruitment process will comprise of three successive stages as given below:
(i) Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (multiple Choice Type Test),
(ii) Type Writing (Using Computer) of 100 marks & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (using the computer) of 200 marks and
(iii) Main Examination of 250 marks (Conventional Type Test)
Salary For TPSC Personal Assistant
The Salary for the post of Personal Assistant (Group C) Non-Gazetted under GA (P&T) Non-Gazetted under GA (P&T) Department, Govt. Of Tripura will be in the scale of Pay Level 9 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 5700-24,00/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- PB-2 (Pre-revised).