TPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
TPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Tripura Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the post of Junior Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer posts, Grade-IV of THS, Group-A Gazetted under the Health and Family Welfare, Government of Tripura. The online registration process has been extended till 20th May 2021. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an interview which will be started from 28th May 2021 onwards as per the new notice released. Read the complete article for more information relating to the TPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
TPSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organisation||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer|
|Exam Level||State Govt Job|
|Online Registration||10th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply|
TPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification
Tripura Public Service Commission has announced 164 vacancies for Junior Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer Grade-IV of THS, Group-A Gazetted under the Health and Family Welfare, Government of Tripura. on its official website @tpsc.tripura.gov.in on 10th May 2021 against Advt. No. 03/2021. The interested candidates can go through the detailed advertisement from the below link.
TPSC Jr. MO/GDMO Vacancy Details
A total of 164 vacancies has been announced for Junior Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer posts. The category-wise breakdown of the vacancy has been tabulated below
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||28|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||101|
TPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should hold Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfil the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The candidate should have completed an Internship and permanent Registration Certificate of any State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Age Limit (as on 17/05/2021)
The maximum age limit for the candidate for Junior Medical officer is 40 years
Steps to Apply for TPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of Tripura Public Service Commission @tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- Click on “Online Application” Link
- Click on notification reading “Junior Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer posts, Grade-IV of THS, Group-A Gazetted under the Health and Family Welfare, against Advt. no. 03/2021”
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the application form and download it for future reference.
- Group A – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/BPL/PWD – Rs. 250/-
Online Application Link
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer posts from the direct link below. The online application process has started from 10th May 2021 and extended till 20th May 2021 and the candidates can submit their documents up to 21st May 2021.
TPSC Medical Officer Salary
The candidates will be given a salary of Rs.54,000/- in the Pay Matrix level-14, of T.S.C.S (Revised Pay) Rules, 2018 (Pre-revised Pay Band-4, Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-