TNPSC Group 4 Final Answer Key 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has uploaded the final answer key for Combined Civil Services Exam (Group-IV) against Advt No. 19/2019 on its official website @tnpsc.gov.in on 29th June 2021. The written exam was conducted on 01st September 2019 for the recruitment of 6417 vacancies for Group-4 posts. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the TNPSC Group 4 Final Answer Key 2019 from the direct link below and calculate their scores. The TNPSC Group 4 Answer key will help the candidates to evaluate their performance in the exam and get an idea of the expected TNPSC cut off marks.
TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group 4 Combined Civil Service Exam|
|Exam Date||01st September 2019|
|Final Answer Key Release Date||29th June 2021|
TNPSC Group 4 Final Answer Key 2021
The candidates can download the final answer key pdf from the link directly to download the answer key pdf for the TNPSC Group 4 Combined Civil Services Exam which was conducted on 01st September 2019 against Advt No. 19/2019.
Steps to Download TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key
- Click the direct link to download TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2021 in PDF format from above or visit the TNPSC official website @tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for the TNPSC Group 4 Answer key link.
- Click the notification link and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Download the Answer key PDF file and match the answers mentioned in it with the ones you have marked to calculate your score.
- Take a printout of the answer key for future reference.
How to Calculate Score from the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key?
Candidates can calculate their marks with the help of the TNPSC Group 4 Final Answer Key 2019 released by the Tamil Nadu PSC on 29th June 2021 @tnpsc.gov.in. Follow the below steps to calculate marks and evaluate your performance in the exam even before the TNPSC Group 4 Results are announced.
The steps to calculate the marks using the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key are given below.
- The total marks of the exam are 300, with a total of 100 questions.
- For every right answer, the candidate can add +1 marks except the language section. For the language section, each correct answer is awarded +2 marks
- For every wrong answer, candidates need to deduct 1/3rd mark.