TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) has released the Answer Key for the recruitment of Group 4. TNPSC had released 6491 vacancies in the post of VAO, Junior Assistant (Non – Security & Security), Bill Collector, Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist(Grade-III). The answer key links are available along with the instructions to view them. Go through the article for checking the TNPSC Group 4 Answer key 2019.
TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key : Steps to Download
Follow the given steps to check TNPSC Group 4 Answer key 2019
- Click the link given below, that reads Click to check TNPSC Group 4 Answer key
- A PDF for set wise answer keys will appear.
- Candidates here can match their answers from the answers of the answer key, for checking their accuracy level in Examination.
Candidates may download the Answer key for future purpose too.
Subject wise Answer key links have been given:
TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key : Steps to Raise Objections
- Go to the link for Challenging the Answer Key
- Fill in the credentials, including: Name of post, Registration number, Application number, DOB, Subject, Question Number
- Click Submit
- Now the question and tentative answer that you have selected to challenge will be displayed on the screen
- Select the Correct Answer as per your choice and provide your remarks
- Along with these remarks, you must furnish the details of the book to support the selected answer – Book PDF and its details
- Finally, send the proforma along with the supporting proof to the respective department which is concerned with TNPSC Group 4 Answer key.
Print the Acknowledgement of the request and save it for your future reference.
Candidates must ensure that the submission is done before the deadline, that is, one week from this post, as no further objections will be entertained.
Regardless of the Question Booklet Code given to the candidates during the examination, they can challenge the answer keys only as per the question number given in the Specimen Question Booklet hosted on the Commission’s website.
Candidates may send their objections in respect of all the questions except question Nos.171, 173 and 174 in respect of General Studies paper. In respect of question Nos.171, 173 and 174, the Commission has already decided to place them before Expert Committee. However, candidates may also send their views for question Nos.171, 173 & 174 of General Studies Paper with proper evidence.
The provision for raising objections on the TNPSC Group 4 Answer key has been made to get the right opinions of the candidates. Kindly check the link below and enter the required details to upload the proofs. Please note that valid proofs are required to be submitted.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the website for latest notifications related to TNPSC Group 4 Answer key Examination.