TNPSC has released Civil Judge Hall Ticket on 18th November 2019. The hall ticket has been released for the prelims exam on its website @tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates who had applied for the post, can check the link to download Prelims admit card here. TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Date is scheduled for 24th November 2019.
TNPSC Admit Card 2019 Civil Judge
TNPSC Admit Card 2019 is out for Civil Judge post. The exam date for the given exam is 24th November 2019. Candidates must download the admit card soon before the date. Check Admit Card link after going through the instructions to download Admit Card.
How to Download TNPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019?
- Click on the given link to open the tab of Hall ticket
- As the new tab opens, you are required to enter the following credentials:
Application ID & Date of Birth
- Click Download to open the Hall Ticket
- As the Hall ticket document opens, Click Print or download button to save TNPSC Civil Judge Admit Card
Download TNPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019
After reading the steps for Hall Ticket,
Click here to Download TNPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019
Highlights of TNPSC Civil Judge Exam
- Advertisement Number: 25/2019 (Official Notification)
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 24th November 2019
- Date of Mains Examination for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019: 28 & 29 March 2020
- Vacancy Numbers: 176
- Pay Scale of Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 920 – 40,450 – 1080 – 44,770 + Allowances
- TNPSC Civil Judge Prelims exam 2019 will have objective type of questions for 100 Total marks
- The prelim exam will be of 3 hours between 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- The question papers will be in both English and Tamil Language
- Each question carries one mark; and, there will be negative marking of 0.25. The exam will be of 3 hours duration
- Minimum Qualifying marks for a pass:
Minimum Marks for a Pass SCs, SC(A)s
Others 30 Marks 35 Marks 40 Marks
- The admission of candidates for the main examination will be shortlisted at a ratio not exceeding 10 times of the number of vacancies following the rule of reservation. However, in each reservation group, all the applicants, who secure the same marks as that of the cut-off marks of their reservation groups, shall also be admitted to the Main Examination, though the number of applicants to be admitted to the Main Examination may exceed 1:10 ratio
- No candidate who has secured less than the minimum marks for a pass prescribed for the paper, in the Preliminary Examination will be declared eligible to participate in the Main Examination.
- Candidates qualifying Prelims will be called for TNPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam, which is scheduled to be held on 28 and 29 March 2020
Notes for Final Selection:
- Marks of Prelims, Mains and Viva voce test will be considered for final selection.
- Do keep in mind the prelims and mains exam date.