TNCWWB Recruitment 2020: The Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (TNCWWB ) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Record Clerk and Driver. A total of 69 Vacancies have been notified for the TNCWWB Recruitment 2020 out of which Record Clerk 37 are for the post of record clerk and 32 for the post of driver. The candidates who are eligible can apply online from 10 September to 30 September 2020 through the official website which is www.labour.tn.gov.in.
TNCWWB Recruitment 2020: Highlights
TNCWWB Record Clerk, Driver Recruitment 2020
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Post Name||Record Clerk, Driver|
|Job Category||TN Govt Job|
TNCWWB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
TNCWWB Record Clerk and Driver Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Pass
- 8th pass or equivalent qualification
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Licence
- 2 Year Driving Experience
- Candidates must have a good Knowledge in-vehicle Parts
TNCWWB job requires a minimum of 30 years to a maximum of 35 years.
Apply Online Link For TNCWWB Recruitment 2020
Here is the link given below for the Post of Record Clerk and Driver in TNCWWB.
How To Apply For TNCWWB Record Clerk & Driver Recruitment?
- Click on the link that is given above.
- Candidate needs to select the Post of Record Clerk/ Driver In “Applying for Post” drop-down and provide basic personal information during new user signup process.
- Candidate also needs to validate his/her Mobile No. via OTP process. Candidate must enter his E-Mail ID twice to confirm that candidate is entering a correct e-mail id.
- After providing the mandatory field details, candidate needs to click the “SUBMIT” button in the ‘new user sign up’ form.
- Register yourself using the details.
- After that, an instruction page will appear. After reading the instructions thoroughly, the candidate needs to give “DECLARATION” by selecting the checkbox shown in the screen. Then click the “CONTINUE” button to proceed further.
- Now, the Application form for the Post of Record Clerk / Driver as selected will appear on the screen.
- Complete the application form by entering other details like educational qualification etc.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form or save it for future purposes.
Selection Process For TNCWWB Recruitment
The Selection will be based on Test/ Interview & Driving Test for Driver posts and Test/ Interview for Clerk posts.
TNCWWB Record Clerk, Driver Salary Details
The candidates who will be working in the TNCWWB will be paid the following:
- Record Clerk – Rs.15900 – 50400/-
- Driver – Rs.19500 – 62000/
For More Such Govt. Jobs Click Below:
Sarkari Jobs 2020