TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020: As per the column of a prestigious newspaper, Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is going to release the notification for the recruitment of GR. II Police Constables, Gr. II Jail Warders, Firemen post. Check the newspaper cutting below. The details are summarized in the article below.
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020
The TNUSRB is going to release vacancies for Sub Inspector posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
The TN Police Constable Application Form 2020 will start in June tentatively and will be ending in July 2020. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form, vacancy, important dates, steps to apply online of TN Police Constable which is provided below.
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name of the Board||The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of the Posts||GR. II Police Constables, Gr. II Jail Warders, Firemen|
|Notification Date||June 2020|
|Application Starting Date||June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||June 2020|
|Status||Notification Release Soon|
TN Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Date||June 2020|
|Application Start Date||June 2020|
|Application Last Date||July 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Police Constable
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be 10th class passed.
Age Limit:18 to 24 Years.
TN Police Constable Online Application Form
The TN Police Constable Online Application Form is going to available from June to July 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
The link for Online Application Form of TN Police Constable will be available in June 2020.
Steps to follow for TN Police Constable Online Application
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for TN Police Constable:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Note: The Online Application is going to active in June 2020.
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Mode of Selection for TN Police Constable
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following stages:
- Written Examination
TN Police Constable Online form: Points to Remember
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criterion for completion of the TN Police Constable Application Form
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
TN Police Constable Application Form Rejection Reasons:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of TN Police Constable Application by post is not acceptable.