TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board ( TN MRB) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Surgeon (General) on a temporary basis for Tamil Nadu Medical Service. The total no. of vacancies for the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon post is 223. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment on the official website from 22 May to 29 May 2020.
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
TN MRB Job Recruitment Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board ( TN MRB)|
|Post||Assistant Surgeon (General)|
|Starting Date||22nd May 2020|
|Closing Date||29th May 2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||2nd week of June 2020
|TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Selection Process||Computer Based Test
Weightage marks in MBBS & PG degree/diploma
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess MBBS Degree or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India.
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age (as on 01.07.2020)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs
|57 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|Others||35 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”||48 Years as on 01.07.2020|
Application Fee For TN MRB Assistant Surgeon
|SC/SCA/ ST /DAP(PH)/DW||₹500 /-|
How To Apply For TN MRB Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link that is given below.
- A new tab will be opened.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click on New User.
- Select the name of the post(s)
- Enter your details such as educational qualifications, work experience, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Verify the details carefully before paying the application fee.
- After that pay the required amount as application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Apply Online For TN MRB Recruitment 2020
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020. The job applications for TN MRB Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 29 May 2020.
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- The selection for the post of Assistant Surgeon will be made on the basis of a Computer-based examination and weightage marks not exceeding 10 marks arrived based on their MBBS degree marks and PG degree/diploma marks.
- The mode of examination will be Objective type single paper Exam.
Exam Pattern For TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment
|Total Marks in the Examination||90 Marks|
|No. of Questions||90 Questions|
|Academic weightage in marks||10 Marks
Marks scored in MBBS reduced to 10
Points To Note For TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam 2020
- The question paper in the subject “Medical Sciences” will be set in English only and will have 90 objective type questions.
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The Questions will be in the standard of Under Graduate Level.
Salary For TN MRB Assistant Surgeon
|SI No||Name of Post||Payscale|
|1.||Assistant Surgeon (General)||The level of Pay is Level-22.
TN MRB Recruitment For Assistant Surgeon: Hall Ticket
The hall tickets will be made available on the Board’s Website as well as on this site. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. The Hall Ticket will be issued 10 days before the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Date.
For More such Govt. Job Notifications Click Below