TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released notification for the post of Physician Assistant and Skilled Assistant. The TN MRB Recruitment 2020 for assistant is being done under Advertisement No. 03/MRB/2020 and 04/MRB/2020 . Check Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Vacancy details, Online application link.
TN MRB Recruitment 2020
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of . Check all the important details in the table below.
|TN MRB Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board|
|Post||Physician Assistant and Skilled Assistant|
|Starting date||15th July 2020|
|Closing Date||16th August 2020|
|Category||State Govt. Job|
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Date||25th July 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||25th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th August 2020|
TN MRB Recruitment: Vacancy and Education Qualification
TN MRB has released 101 vacancy for Assistant posts. Check out the vacancy distribution as given below.
|TN MRB Recruitment 2020|
|Physician Assistant||14||Degree in B.Sc.,(Allied Health Science) or Degree in B.S., (Physician Assistant) awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
|Skilled Assistant||87||SSLC or it’s equivalent; National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle); National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade.|
TN MRB Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates can check the education qualification in the table above.
- Age Limit: The maximum age as on 01st July 2020.
UR/ EWS/ OBC: 58 yrs.
Steps to Apply Online for TN MRB Recruitment
- Click on the TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Select the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the Click here for New Registration button.
- Enter your details and press register, for your successful registration.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Link
Click on the link given below to apply online for TN MRB Recruitment. The application portal has started on has started on 27th July 2020.
TN MRB Online Application Stand Invalid:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Submission of MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Application by post is not acceptable
For More Govt. Job Updates Click Below.