Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2021
TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2021: TJSB Sahakari Bank is a leading Multistate Scheduled Bank located in Thane, Maharashtra. As per the recruitment notification, it is inviting applications for the post of Trainee Officers. The online applications start from 24th September 2021to 3rd October 2021. It is recommended that interested candidates must bookmark this website to stay tuned for new updates.
TJSB Recruitment 2021 – Overview
TJSB Bank is going to hire talented and aspiring persons for the post of Trainee Officers. The online applications will start from 24th September 2021. The last date to submit online applications is 3rd October 2021. Interested candidates can refer to the table given below for more details:
|Name of Organization||Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. (TJSB)|
|Name of Post||Trainee Officer Cadre|
|Selection Process||1. Online Exam
2. Document Verification and Interview
|Opening Date of Online Application||24th September 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||3rd October 2021|
Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Recruitment Notification
Interested candidates must read all the details and instructions regarding eligibility criteria, application process and selection procedure before applying online for the post of Trainee Officers. The link for downloading the Notification PDF is given below:
TJSB Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
TJSB Bank is inviting applications for the post of Trainee Officers from 24th September 2021. Interested candidates must go through the details mentioned in the recruitment notification before filling the online application. Candidates must refer to the table given below to stay updated:
|Opening Date of Online Application and Fee Payment||24th September 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application and Fee Payment||3rd October 2021|
|Exam Date||Last week of October [Tentative]|
|Call Letter Download||One week before the exam date|
TJSB Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
TJSB Bank is inviting applications for the post of Trainee Officers. Interested candidates must check the details regarding educational qualification and age limit before filling the online application from 24th September 2021. The details regarding the eligibility criteria are as follows:
Educational Qualification (as on 1.09.2021)
Candidate must pursue graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age: Above 20 years.
- Maximum Age: Below 28 years.
- Candidates born after 1.09.1993 but before 31.08.2001 (Both Days Inclusive).
Link to Apply Online for TJSB Recruitment 2021
TJSB Bank has invited online applications for the post of Trainee Officers. Interested candidates must go through the notification carefully before applying online. The starting date of online applications is 24th September 2021. Candidates can visit the official website or click on the direct link to start the application process:
Steps to Apply for TJSB Recruitment 2021
The online applications for TJSB Recruitment start from 24th September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates must read all the details and instructions mentioned in the recruitment notification before filling the application form. Before applying online, candidates must prepare the following documents in advance:
- Passport-size photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) [20 KB -50 KB] .
- Signature in black ink (should not be in capital letters) [10 KB -20KB].
- Left thumb impression on a white paper with blue/black ink [20 KB -50KB].
- Handwritten declaration on a white paper as mentioned below in black ink [50 KB – 100 KB]
“I (Name of Candidate) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Candidates must implement the following steps while filling the online application form:
- Visit the official website @tjsbbank.co.in/career or click on the link provided above.
- New candidates must click on Click Here for New Registration.
- Enter the required information such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Address and Captcha/Security Code to complete the registration process.
- Candidates will receive a provisional Registration No. and Password on their registered email address and mobile number.
- Candidates have to Login using Registration No. and Password to start the application process.
- Fill all the details required to complete the application process. Click on Navigate, Save and Next to save the details entered in the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the applicable fees through online mode of payment.
- Take a printout of this application form for future reference.
Eligible candidates must pay Rs 826.00 (Rs. 700 + 18% GST) through debit/credit card, internet banking or mobile wallet.
TJSB Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Interested candidates who are applying for the TJSB Recruitment have to go through the following process:
- Online Exam.
- Document Verification and Final Interview.
TJSB Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
The online applications for the TJSB Recruitment 2021 start from 24th September 2021. The exam is expected to be held on the last week of October and the call letter will be available for download a week before the exam date. The exam pattern for Trainee Officers is as follows:
|2.||English Language||50||50||30 minutes|
|3.||General Awareness||50||50||20 minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||35 minutes|
- Test will be conducted in English language only.
- There will be 5 options for each question.
- The negative marking is 0.25 for incorrect answers.
TJSB Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. What is the starting date of online application for TJSB Recruitment?
Ans. The starting date of online application for TJSB Recruitment is 24th September 2021.
Q2. What is the last date of online application for TJSB Recruitment?
Ans. The last date of online application for TJSB Recruitment is 3rd October 2021.
Q3. What is the application process for TJSB Recruitment?
Ans. Candidates must clear the online exam to qualify for document verification and final interview.