THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd. (THDC), Rishikesh is owned by National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC). THDC is inviting applications for the post of Trade Apprentice under the Apprentice Act, 1961. Applications have started from 8th November 2021 to 25th November 2021. Interested candidates must bookmark this article to check information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Overview
THDC has released 120 vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentices for various trades on their official website. Interested candidates must first enroll themselves at @apprenticeshipindia.org and complete their personal profile to receive an apprenticeship through the online portal. The candidates who get shortlisted will undergo one year of apprentice training by THDC. The table below shows details about THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
|Name of Organization||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd. (THDC)|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||120|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date of Application||8th November 2021|
|Last Date of Application||25th November 2021|
|Selection Process||Document Verification|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
THDC Trade Apprentice Vacancies
THDC has released a total of 120 vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice for various trades. The vacancy distribution table for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is given below:
|1.||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||35|
THDC Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates applying for the post of Trade Apprentice must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility conditions are given below:
- Only those candidates who belong to Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have completed education before or on the closing date (25th November) can apply. Candidates waiting for the result are not eligible.
- Those candidates who have successfully completed ITI (Regular) in the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 will be considered eligible.
- The candidates who have undergone 1-year apprenticeship in any other organization are NOT eligible.
The candidates who are applying for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 must have the following qualifications:
- The candidate must have passed 10th Grade from a recognized Board.
- The candidate must have successfully pursued ITI Certificate(Regular) in the relevant trade.
Age Limit (as of 25th November 2021)
The age limit and relaxation rules are as follows:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|PwD (40% – VH/OH/HH)||10 years|
THDC Trade Apprentice Application Form
The candidates who are going to apply online for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 must read all the details and instructions specified in the notification. The notification is available on the official website with the application form (Page 3 & 4). The recruitment notification can also be downloaded from the link given below:
Steps to Apply for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The candidates must follow the steps given below to apply for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website @thdc.co.in (Career -> New Job Openings) or click on the link provided above to download the notification.
- Read all the details and instructions before filling the application form.
- Candidates who have not enrolled themselves in the online portal @apprenticeshipindia.org must complete the enrollment process first and then obtain the registration number.
- Take a printout of the application form and carefully fill in all the details.
- Attach all the supporting documents with the supporting documents.
- Enclose them within an envelope and write Application for Trade Apprentices-2021 and send to the address below before 25th November 2021:
Dy. Manager, THDC India Limited, Bhagirathi Bhawan, Pragatipuram, By-Pass Road Rishikesh-249201.
List of Supporting Documents:
- SSC/Matriculation Mark sheet and certificate.
- IIT marks with certificate.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of physical disability, if applicable.
- Character Certificate.
- Certificate of Project affected Family/Project affected area.
- Aadhaar card (mandatory).
- Registration number of Apprenticeship Portal.
THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the ITI certificate. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the application form and supporting documents as well. Candidates who find a place on the merit list will undergo apprentice training of one year and receive a stipend according to the Apprentice Act 1961.
THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q1. How many vacancies are released by THDC?
Ans. THDC has released 120 vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice in various trades.
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment?
Ans. The starting date to apply for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment is 8th November 2021.
Q3. What is the last date to apply for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment?
Ans. The last date to apply for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment is 25th November 2021.
Q4. How to apply for THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment?
Ans. Download the notification from the link or official website. Take a printout of the application form, fill it and attach the supporting documents. Enclose them in an envelope and send them to the address mentioned above