THDC Recruitment Notification 2020: Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Indian Limited (THDCIL), “A” Mini Ratna Government Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) has released a recruitment notification. THDCIL invites applications from bright, dedicated, result-oriented, energetic and dynamic candidates with good academic records to join us as Executive Trainee in Personnel and Public Relations Discipline. Interested applicants can apply for THDC Recruitment through UGC NET through online mode on the official website of THDC from 15 June to 30 June 2020.
THDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: Overview
|THDC Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Indian Limited (THDCIL)|
|Starting date||15th June 2020|
|Closing Date||30th June 2020|
|Selection Process||NET UGC June 2020 Scores, Interview|
THDC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|For UGC NET|
|1.||Opening of Online Registration for UGC-NET June-2020||16.03.2020|
|2||Closing of Online Registration for UGC-NET June-2020||16.05.2020|
|3.||Date of Examination (to be conducted by NTA)||As per Schedule|
|4.||Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper age limit||01.04.2020|
|5.||Opening of Online Registration (Tentative)||15.06.2020 (10.00 Hrs.)|
|6.||Closing of Online Registration (Tentative)||30.06.2020 (24.00 Hrs.)|
|7.||Last date of submission of payment details in Online
Portal (For registered candidates only) (Tentative)
|02.07.2020 (17.00 Hrs.)|
THDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
THDCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Vacancy*|
Note*: The number of vacancies may change as per Requirement.
THDC Executive Trainee Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Executive Trainee Personnel Discipline
- MBA with specialization in Personnel Management (HR as main or Major subject)/HRD/HRM
- Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare or 2 years full-time post-Graduate Diploma in PM&IR/Labour Welfare
- Master in Social Work or MHORD from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
Executive Trainee Public Relations Discipline
- Graduate with 2 years Full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in PR/Mass Communication
- Journalism from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
Over Percentage Requirement
- Candidates with not less than 65% marks, taking an average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/Institute in Qualifying Educational Qualification.
- Not less than 65% marks in XII & X examinations will only be considered.
- Candidates with 64.99% marks are not eligible and the same shall not be rounded off to 65%.
18 years to 30 years as on 01.04.2020. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. Norms
Score In UGC NET June 2020
Candidates are required to appear in the corresponding paper of UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET)– of June-2020 as shown below and Qualify in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as per standards set by UGC-NET conducting authority.
THDCIL UGC NET Score Validity
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Corresponding NET
(January 2017) Paper &
|1.||Human Resource Management||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial
Relations/Labour & Social Welfare/Human
Resources Management (55)
|2.||Public Relations||Mass Communication & Journalism (63)|
How To Apply For THDC Executive Trainee Recruitment?
Interested applicants can apply for THDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 through official website thdc.co.in from 15 June to 30 June 2020.
UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET Exam Pattern
THDC Executive Trainee Recruitment: Selection Process
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of UGC-NET – June-2020 and Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper/ subject of UGC-NET (June 2020), i.e. Subject Code 55 (for HR) / 63 (for Public Relations)
- Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment. The qualifying % in an interview for different categories are as mentioned below.
Marking Scheme of THDC Executive Trainee Recruitment
- NET-June 2020 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper: 80%
- Personal Interview: 20%