Territorial Army Salary Structure 2021: Salary Structure of Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 which are being provided to the Territorial Army Officer 2021. Candidates who want to know Territorial Army Salary that a Territorial Army Officer 2021 will get after selection in Territorial Army Recruitment 2021, are at the right place. In this article, we are going to provide you all the details regarding Territorial Army Salary Structure 2021 and all the allowances that a Territorial Army Officer will get after getting selected in Territorial Army Recruitment 2021.
Territorial Army has been structured to ensure that its personnel work with dignity. The written Examination for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 will be held on 26th September 2021.
Check: TA Army Result 2021
Territorial Army Lieutenant Salary Structure 2021
Below is the revised Salary Structure of the Territorial Army Lieutenant according to the Sixth Pay Commission. We have provided the Detailed bifurcation of the in-hand salary that a Territorial Army Officer will get after selection.
|Territorial Army Basic Pay||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100|
|Territorial Army Grade Pay||Rs. 5,400|
|Territorial Army Military Service Pay||Rs. 6,000|
|Kit Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 400|
|Territorial Army Transport Allowance||Rs. 1,600|
|Territorial Army Field Area Allowance (25%)||Rs. 6,780|
|High Altitude/Uncongenial Altitude||Rs. 5,600|
|Flying Pay||Rs. 9,000|
|Parachute Pay||Rs. 1,200|
|Special Forces||Rs. 9,000|
Territorial Army Pay Scale 2021, Allowances 2021
Every Army Officer wants career growth in life. Here, we have given you the detailed career growth and the PayScale of a Territorial Army Officer as per ranks.
|Rank||Level||Pay Scale (in Rs)||Military Service Pay (in Rs)|
|Captain||Level 10 A||6,13,00-1,93,900||15,500|
|Major||Level 11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200||15,500|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12 A||1,21,200 – 2,12400||15,500|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600- 2,15,900||15,500|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||1,39,600-2,17,600||15,500|
Territorial Army Service Benefits and Incentives 2021
Following incentives and service benefits are available to Territorial Army Officer 2021.Some of these perks which are not quantified in terms of cash and are immune to inflation are as follows in the case of a Lieutenant, which is the starting rank.
- Promotion to higher ranks as per authorization.
- Free rations, CSD facilities and medical facilities to self and dependents when embodied for training, military service or on Permanent Staff.
- Facilities of leave, leave encashment, accommodation and leave travel concessions when embodied for training, military service or on Permanent Staff.
- Entitlement to all medals and awards as applicable to the Regular Army.
- Rank Pay as applicable to Regular Army.
- DA as applicable during service embodiment.
- Special increments on completion of 3 to 5 Annual Training Camps.
- Entitlement of pension for officers with 20 years and JCOs and Other Ranks with 15 years aggregate embodied service (actual physical service).
- Facilities of Army Welfare Housing Organisation after 10 years of embodied/ physical service.
- Terminal gratuity at the time of discharge/ retirement (other than civil Govt employees).
- Ex-servicemen status and free medical facilities to pensioners.
Certain State Govts and Departments give the following incentives to TA personnel:-
- Cash awards varying from Rs 2500/- to Rs 5000/- by State Govts on award of TA Decoration/ TA Medal. • Mufti allowance and lump sum daily allowance by departments like ONGC and IOC.
Territorial Army Post Retirement Benefits 2021
- Pension at 50% of last pay drawn
- Death cum retirement gratuity
- Free medical treatment including dependents
- Canteen facilities as before
- Insurance cover
- Resettlement opportunities
- MBA Programme for retired offers
Territorial Army Salary 2021: Service Embodiment
There are about 61 types of facilities, benefits, and allowances that are applicable to the Army in general. Territorial Army personnel are entitled to the following benefits from the Defence Estimates during embodiment for training and service embodiment:-
- Pay and allowances and Service Benefits – When embodied as applicable to Regular Army.
- Camp allowance is given per day when attending camps or courses of instruction (For Officers).
- Increment On completion of 365 days of physical service.
- Bounty Rs 450/- to Officers of infantry units, on completion of minimum 80% of annual training camp every year.
- TA Group Insurance benefits to personnel of non-departmental TA units.
- Terminal gratuity: After completing 5 years of physical service or 10 years of total service.
- Pension: On completion of 20 years physical service to officers and 15 years to JCOs/OR other than civil Govt. employees. • Family/disability Pension is also admissible as applicable to Regular Army.
- Leave as admissible to Regular Army personnel during embodiment of service and appointment on permanent instructional staff.
- Accumulation and encashment of leave accrued during the above period, as per terms and conditions laid down from time to time.
- Ex-servicemen status to pensioners and disability pension holders and Gallantry award winners.
- Free Medical treatment to self and dependants in respect of all pension holders.
- Outfit allowance: @Rs 6000/- at the time of commissioning and after every 7 years of physical service or 10 years of commissioned service to officers.
- Medals and Awards as applicable to Regular Army. In addition, TA officers are entitled to TA Decoration on completion of 20 years.
Territorial Army Study Material
If you are preparing for Territorial army exam you can check out the best territory army study material on Adda 247.
Territorial Army Study Material
Territorial Army Salary 2021: FAQs
Q. How long is Territorial Army training?
Ans. Territorial Army has a Annual Training – A minimum of 36 days extendable up to a maximum of 60 days including a camp for 14 days.
Q. Does the Territorial Army get pension?
Ans. Yes, TA Officers get pension at 50% of last pay drawn.
Q. Can TA officers become permanent?
Ans. The promotion of the officers is based on their record of service and the length of active service they put in. Therefore, the TA officers in the present day context continue to serve and get promoted like other regular officers
Q. Do TA officers get the same salary as regular army officers?
Ans. Yes, Territorial Army salary is the same as regular army officers.
Q. When will Territorial Army Exam 2021 be Conducted?
Ans. Territorial Army Exam 2021 will be Conducted on 26/09/2021.
Q. What is the Selection Process for Territorial Army Exam 2021?
Ans. The Selection Process for Territorial Army Exam 2021 involves Written Exam and Interview.