Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
Telangana High Court has announced 1539 vacancies posts for the recruitment of various posts including Stenographer Gr III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server and Office Subordinate Posts in the Telangana State Judicial Service.
The online application portal will be available in the High Court’s official website “hc.ts.nic.in” and on the websites of all the District courts in the state of Telangana from 05-08-2019 to 04-09-2019.
Interested candidates for the mentioned vacancies can read on for detailed information-eligibility criteria, Apply online links.
OVERVIEW OF THE VACANCY
|Organization Name||High Court of the State of Telangana, Hyderabad|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No.1/2019, Notification No.2/2019, Notification No.3/2019, Notification No.4/2019, Notification No.5/2019, Notification No.6/2019, Notification No.7/2019, Notification No.8/2019 & Notification No.9/2019|
|Job Name||Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typists, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server & Office Subordinate|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||04.09.2019|
POST-WISE VACANCY DETAILS
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade III||54|
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019-Eligibility Criteria
Details of the eligibility criteria for above mentioned post is provided below:
- Stenographer Grade III(01/2019)
Candidate must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have cleared Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by higher grade (45 words per minute) or equal.
Candidate must have passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by higher grade (120 words per minute) or equal.
Candidate must be equal to the age of 18 years but not older than 34 years.
- Telangana High Court Eligibility Criteria For Junior Assistant (02/2019)
Candidates must have qualified the Class 12/Intermediate exam or equivalent exam from a recognized education board or university.
He/She must have knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation.
Candidates age must not be less than 18 years and must be older than 34 years.
- Telangana High Court Eligibility Criteria For Typist (03/2019), Copyist (06/2019)
Candidates must have cleared class 12/ intermediate /equivalent exam.
Candidate must have cleared Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting.
He/She must have a good knowledge in Computer Operation.
Candidate between the age of 18 to 34
- Telangana High Court Eligibility Criteria For Field Assistant (04/2019), Examiner (05/2019), Record Assistant (07/2019)
Candidates must have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam.
He/She must have completed the age of 18 years.
Candidates must not be older than 34 years.
- Telangana High Court Eligibility Criteria For Process Server (08/2019)
Candidates must have cleared SSC exam or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
He/She must be above the age of 18 years and the candidate must not be older than 34 years.
- Telangana High Court Eligibility Criteria For Office Subordinate (09/2019)
Candidates who have cleared for Class 7 exam are eligible to apply.
Those candidates who failed to clear Class 10 exam can also apply for Officer Subordinate posts.
Candidates with higher education qualification are not eligible to apply for this post.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Candidates eligible for the above mentioned posts can start applying.The application is available for applying the vacancies on the official site of Telangana High Court.
The application form is available only in online mode. Last date for filling up the Telangana High Court Application form is on 4th September 2019.
How To Fill Up Telangana High Court Application Form?
Telangana High Court Application form involves two steps. Given are the steps to be followed for filling of the application form:
- Step 1 – Generating OPTR
- Visit the official website hc.ts.nic.in or Click the apply online link mentioned above
- Check the post for which you have to apply
- Enter the personal details asked such as Father Name, Mother Name, Mobile Number, Email Id etc.,
- Now read the given instructions
- Click the declaration form and click “Submit” to proceed
Candidates will get an OTPR ID & Password to their registered mobile number and email id. These credentials are needed to login the application form
Step 2– Application Form
- Login using the credentials received on the registed mobile number and email ID.
- Enter your district of post for which you have applied.
- Upload all the documents and click “Submit”.
- Click on “Telangana High Court Application Fee” tab for submission of the application fee.
- Review your Telangana High Court Application Form completely
- Click on final submit.
Telangana High Court Application Fee
The Application Fee for Telangana High Court is tabulated below:
METHOD OF RECRUITMENT:
An online computer based examination with multiple choice answers for 50 marks.
A skill/typing test for 30 marks and viva-voce for 20 marks. The computer based examination will have 50 questions
(25 questions – General Knowledge and 25 questions – General English) and each question will carry one (01) mark.
The duration of the online examination will be 60 minutes. The question paper will be made available in English and Telugu languages.
4. Typing/ skill test will be conducted with the use of Computers.
Qualifying marks in computer based examination are 40%(O.C candidates), 35%(B.C candidates), 30%(SC, ST & PH candidates).
Minimum qualifying marks in the skill test are 40% for O.C and 35% for the candidates of BC category and 30% for the candidates of SCs, STs and PH categories.
Qualified candidates will be called for oral interview in the ratio of 1:3 of the available vacancies.
No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service by Direct Recruitment unless he/ she satisfies the following conditions viz.,
- That he/ she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defects or infirmities rendering him/her unfit for the service.
- That his/her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/ her for such service; and
- He/ she is a citizen of India.
Telangana High Court Salary
The Telangana High Court Salary for each post is tabulated below:
Telangana High Court Salary
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs.22,460-66,330/-|
A good opportunity to get yourself recruited in Telangana High Court for various posts. Check eligibility and apply for the desired post. Keep yourself updated about the upcoming notifications of this exam. All the best!