Telangana High Court Result 2020: Telangana High Court has released the provisional result for Stenographer/Typist/Copyist Posts under the Telangana Judicial Ministerial Service on its official website @tshc.gov.in. The candidates who have appeared in the various round of the selection process for the Stenographer/Typist/Copyist Posts can check the list which you can find in the direct link provided below in this article. The exam was held from 4th to 9th November 2019 for various posts and now the result has been declared for selecting eligible candidates for posts at the High Court for the state of Telangana at Hyderabad.
Telangana High Court Provisional Result 2020
|Organization Name||Telangana High Court|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Post Name/Exam Name:||Stenographer/Typist/Copyist|
|Exam Date||4th to 7th November 2019|
|Result Declared On||9th October 2020|
Telangana High Court Result 2020: Download Result PDF
Telangana High Court has declared provisional result for the exam conducted in November 2019 for Stenographer/Typist/Copyist Posts officially. We have provided the direct pdf link for your ease, download it from here and check your result for the recruitment process.
How to Download Telangana High Court Provisional Result 2020?
- Visit the official website of Telangana High Court i.e-tshc.gov.in or click on the direct link to download the result pdf.
- Click on the link reading-DECLARATION OF SELECT LIST FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE – III, TYPIST, AND COPYIST UNDER THE TELANGANA JUDICIAL MINISTERIAL SERVICE, NOTIFIED ON 31-07-2019 available on the homepage.
- After clicking, you will get the PDF of the Stenographer/Typist/Copyist Posts Result in a new window.
- Check your Roll Number in the list
- Download and save the Stenographer/Typist/Copyist Posts Result for future reference.
Telangana High Court Vacancies
Telangana High Court had released 1539 vacancies for the posts of Stenographer Gr III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server, and Office Subordinate for Notification No 1/2019, 3/2019, and 6/2019 dated 31-7-2019.