The Hall Ticket for Telangana High Court has been released for Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Copyist, Typist, Process Server, Stenographer Gr-III, Field Assistant, Examiner, Record Assistant Posts. Download link for Telangana High Court Admit Card is provided. Also, instructions to download the same are mentioned.
Telangana High Court Admit Card 2019
Telangana High court has released the Admit card/Hall Ticket for 1539 vacancies. Candidates who had applied for the posts released for Telangana High Court Exam may now check the Admit Card link given.
The Online Examination will take place from from 4th to 7th November 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from today onwards. The link for downloading the Telangana High Court Admit Card is available. Check details of Exam Date and Hall Ticket.
Telangana High Court Exam Posts:
- Office Subordinate- 686
- Junior Assistant- 277
- Copyist- 122
- Typist- 146
- Process Server- 127
- Stenographer Gr-III- 54
- Field Assistant- 65
- Examiner- 57
- Record Assistant- 05
Link for Telangana High Court Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019
How to Download Admit Card for Telangana High Court?
- Click the given link for Telangana High Court Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
- As the link opens, the candidates should enter the credentials:
One Time Registration Number & Password
- Click Login button after entering the credentials
- The Document for Hall Ticket will open in the new tab for downloading
Save the document using the Print or Download option.
Candidates must note the following points regarding the Telangana High Court Hall Ticket 2019
- Do not forget to carry the Hall ticket to the exam hall
- Read the important instructions of exam hall dos and donts given on the admit card/hall ticket
- Do carry one of the photo ID cards such as Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Driving License
- Also carry one or two Passport size photographs, preferably the one matching the application form
Important Information regarding the Telangana High Court Recruitment
- The Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 involved Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Copyist, Typist, Process Server, Stenographer Gr-III, Field Assistant, Examiner, Record Assistant Posts- 1539 vacancies in all
- 10th and 12th Pass candidates were eligible for the posts
- The recruitment notification was released in August. Online application dates: 5th August 2019 to 04 September 2019
- The exam for these posts will be conducted online from 4th to 7th November 2019
- Download the Admit Card today in order to avoid last minute hustle