Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020: Telangana High Court has released notice to extend the Online Application of Civil Judge. The recruitment was released to fill up 87 vacancies. Applications are invited from qualified candidates who are interested in the recruitment. Check Eligibility and apply online through the link and instructions.
The last date to apply online has again been extended to 1st July 2020. Before this, the online application date had been extended to15th June 2020 due to the complete lock down in the country. The date for screening test has also been deferred till further orders.
Notice For Extension of Last Date For Telangana High Court Civil Judge
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
The official notification of Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 has been released. In the article, all the details of recruitment are mentioned.
|Notification Release Date||20th February 2020|
|Apply Online Start Date||13th March 2020|
|Apply Online Last Date||
15th June 2020
1st July 2020 (Revised)
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2020
- Total vacancies- 87
- Civil Judge- 70 (for Direct Recruitment)
- 17 Vacancies (for Transfer)
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Eligibility
In case of Direct Recruitment:
- Education Qualification- A complete degree in Law is required to apply for the given post
- Age Limit- Must have attained the age of 23 years and must not have completed the age of 26 years as on 1st of July 2020
In case of Transfer:
- A complete degree in Law
- Must hold a degree in Law; has not completed 40 years of age as on 1st July 2020
Application Fee For Telangana High Court Civil judge
OC/BC Category: Rs 1000/-
SC/ST of Telangana: Rs 500/-
Link To Appy For Telangana High Court Civil Judge
Link to apply online is available till 15th June 2020 for Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment.
Click Here To Apply For Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
Selection of Civil Judge
A written exam and viva voce will be a part of the selection process of the Civil Judge.
Candidature Stands Invalid If
No person is eligible for appointment to the posts of Civil Judge if the candidate…
- is not a citizen of India;
- is dismissed from service by any High Court, Government and Statutory or Local Authority;
- convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude;
- is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or Union Public Service Commission or any State Public Service Commission or any other recruiting authority from appearing for examinations or selections conducted by it;
- Directly or indirectly influences the recruitment authority by any means for his candidature;
- has more than one living spouse;
- marries knowingly a person having a spouse;
- is arrested in connection with any crime involving moral turpitude.