Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the Exam Date of Food Safety Officer (10/2019) and Assistant Register (08/2019) vacancies. The exam is scheduled to be held on 23rd and 25th February 2020 respectively. Candidates can check the exam date notice in the article below.
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification for Food Safety Officer post. There are total 36 vacancies for Food Safety Officer. As per the official site of TSPSC i.e., tspsc.gov.in, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Telangana Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Telangana Food Safety Officer Notification
The online application Food Safety Officer post is active between 06th January and 25th January 2020. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for Food Safety Officer. Candidates may start applying for the online application form. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 25th January 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020: Exam Date
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission.|
|Date of Opening of Registration||06th January 2020|
|Date of Closing of Registration||25th January 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Exam Date||23rd February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
Telangana Food Safety Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
|Food Safety Officer in IPM||10|
|Food Safety Officer in GHMC||26|
Telangana Food Safety Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|TSPSC Important Dates||Dates|
|TSPSC Start Date||06th January 2020|
|Online Form Last Date||25th January 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||25th January 2020|
|Date of Merit Test||Will be intimated by SMS or on website only|
Food Safety Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidates with their age between 18 Years to 34 Years are eligible to apply Telangana Food Safety Officer Jobs 2020.
- Educational Qualifications:
Candidates who had completed their Degree, Masters from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
- Application Fee-
Online Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-
Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
Prerequisites of Food Safety Officer Online Application 2020
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Caste/PWD Certificate
Telangana Food Safety Officer Online Application 2020
The online application form for TSPSC has begun on 06th January 2019. Candidates must check their eligibility conditions before applying. They can check the online application link below.
Food Safety Officer Online Application Link
How to Apply Online for TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020
- Click on the TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Click the the apply link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting TSPSC Online form:
- The TSPSC Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Important Points for Telangana Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020
- TSPSC Recruitment Online Form is available between 06th January 2020 to 25th January 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form need to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on TSPSC Recruitment 2020.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of TSPSC Food Safety Officer Application by post is not acceptable
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on TSPSC Recruitment 2020.