Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification is out @tncoopsrb.in. The bank has released this notification on 11th January 2020 for the post of Assistant and Junior Assistant. Candidates interested in the post may check the details of the notification including eligibility, important dates, selection and online application. The online application is active between 11th January 2020 to 1st February 2020. Refer the given article to get complete information on 300 vacancies of Assistant.
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment Overview:
Good news of aspirants for Tamil Nadu Govt Job 2020! Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment has released 300 vacancies for Assistant Post. With a good number of vacancies, candidates can start applying now for the given post. Check important exam dates and other details.
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu State Recruitment Bureau|
|Post Name||Assistant & Junior Assistant|
|Vacancy||291 for Assistants | 9 for Junior Assistants|
|Online Application Start Date||11th January 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||1st February 2020|
|Exam Date||1st March 2020|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Application Fee||Rs 250/-|
Download Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Assistant Notification PDF
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Imp Dates
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Online Application form Start Date: 11th January 2020
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Online Application form Last Date: 1st February 2020
- Exam Date: 1st March 2020
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Assistant Vacancy 2020
|S.No.||Name of the Society||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Tamil Nadu State Head Cooperative Bank||Assistant||176|
|2||Tamil Nadu State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank||Assistant||57|
|3||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited||Assistant||58|
|4||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union||Junior Assistant||6|
|5||Tamil Nadu Consumer Cooperative||Junior Assistant||3|
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment Assistant Eligibility
- Age Limit: 18 to 48 years (As on 01.01.2020)
- Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3)
- Fellowship training
- Knowledge in Computer Application
TN Cooperative Bank Application Fee
The Application Fee for the general category applicants is Rs 250/-
For SC / ST / PWD / Widow – NIL
Online Payment through “SBI Collect” (State Bank of India Portal)
It is instructed to the candidates that they need to pay the fee
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment Selection Process
The process of selection involves:
- Written Examination
- Merit List
A rank list will be prepared on the basis of cumulative marks obtained in writing and interview. Then the candidates will be allocated to the respective society.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Assistant 2020?
As the online application form for Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Assistant has been released, candidates must apply before the last date, 1st February 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Fee payment is the primary criteria for application completion. Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for the given post:
- Click the given link for the Online form
- As the link opens, go to the Apply Box in Green and wait for the new tab to open
- In the new tab, Click yes/no for fee payment option
- As per your response, in the new page, click on the “I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above” checkbox and click the “Proceed” button.
- In this page, you have to select the payment category and fill the following details correctly and click the Submit button.
1. ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER as given on the website
2. NAME OF THE APPLICANT
3. DATE OF BIRTH
4. MOBILE NUMBER
5. EMAIL ID
6. Enter the text as shown in the image
If you click “YES” (or) “Fee Exempted” button as said above, the following application form will be opened.
Here, you have to fill all the mandatory fields.
- Now, fill the basic personal details like Name, Correspondence address, Education Qualification etc
- Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Finally, verify the entries made and Submit the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Assistant Online Form 2020
Save the Online form through Print/Download Option
Link to Apply Online:
Important Points to Remember for Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should note the start date (11th January 2020) and last date (1st February 2020) of the Application form. Interested candidates, eligible for the post may apply.
- Candidates should verify the details entered before clicking Submit
- Only exempted candidates will not pay the Application fee
- It is instructed to the candidates to keep their scanned copy of the required documents in the admissible size as prescribed in the advertisement
Tamil Nadu October-November Recruitment 2019(Previous-year recruitment)
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment notification has been released for the post of Assistant and Junior Assistant on 23rd October 2019. Tamil Nadu State Recruitment Bureau, Tamil Nadu Co-operative Societies has invited applications for Assistant and Junior Assistant in Apex Cooperative Institutions. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, dates, online application. Read further to go through the Assistant recruitment in Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank. Download Official PDF
For our readers:
The website ensures that current notifications are posted as soon as they are officially released. Sarkarijobs247 is responsible for providing notifications related to all government jobs.
Make sure you have subscribed to our website through the bell icon!